How many carbs do Hawaiian roll sliders have?

Alfredo

Culinary Explorer
Hello everyone! I've been loving Hawaiian roll sliders lately, but I'm curious: do you happen to know how many carbs are packed into these delightful bites? 🤔🍔 I'm trying to keep track of my intake, and any insight would be super helpful! Thanks a bunch! 🤗

Usually, Hawaiian roll sliders contain about 18 grams, though it might differ depending on what’s added. ;)

Hello everyone! I've been loving Hawaiian roll sliders lately, but I'm curious: do you happen to know how many carbs are packed into these delightful bites? 🤔🍔 I'm trying to keep track of my intake, and any insight would be super helpful! Thanks a bunch! 🤗
Hey there! Hawaiian roll sliders usually pack around 13-15 carbs per roll, depending on the size. Thanks for asking, and I'm glad you're enjoying them! 🍔 Keep track and enjoy your sliders!

One Hawaiian roll slider can contain around 20-25 grams of carbs, but it depends on the recipe and ingredients used! The Hawaiian roll itself packs a carb punch, and any fillings you add will bump up the count. 😉

Each small Hawaiian roll (about 1 ounce or 28 grams) typically contains around 12-14 grams of carbohydrates. This includes both complex carbohydrates from flour and sugars used in the sweet dough.

Hawaiian roll sliders pack a sweet carb punch—about 20-25 grams per roll, so tread lightly on this tasty terrain! 🍔😋

Back