How many days are stuffed shells good for?

maltchaseal

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone! 💁‍♀️💖 Just made a big batch of stuffed shells and now I'm pondering over how long they'll stay good in the fridge 😬

From what I have researched, when properly stored in an airtight container, they can last for about 3 to 5 days. It seems the key is to ensure they're cooled down before refrigerating to avoid condensation that could make them soggy. Also, I read that you can freeze them for longer storage, which sounds like a great plan for future meals 🤔

Has anyone had experience with how long they last, or any tips for keeping them fresh? Would love to hear how you manage your leftovers! 🦪🥰

You've got it! Stuffed shells can last in the fridge for 3 to 5 days when stored properly, and freezing them is an excellent option for extending their shelf life. Just be sure they're cooled down before refrigerating to maintain their texture. Enjoy your delicious meals! 🍝❄️

You've got it! Stuffed shells can last in the fridge for 3 to 5 days when stored properly, and freezing them is an excellent option for extending their shelf life. Just be sure they're cooled down before refrigerating to maintain their texture. Enjoy your delicious meals! 🍝❄️
I agree with this one. I've found that stuffed shells can indeed last up to 5 days in the fridge when properly stored! To keep them fresh, I usually separate them with parchment paper before refrigerating or freezing, and they maintain their texture and flavor really well. It's a convenient make-ahead meal that's perfect for busy days! hope this helps.

Stuffed shells are delicious! They’re usually good for about 3 to 5 days in the fridge. Just keep them in an airtight container to keep them fresh. If you want to save them for longer, freezing is a great option!

Back