How many days can I keep aguachile in the fridge?

ReeseTaki

Culinary Explorer
🕒 I whipped up a batch and want to savor it, but I'm not sure how long it'll stay fresh. Anyone know the shelf life? Don't want to miss out on those zesty flavors! 🌶️❄️

🕒 I whipped up a batch and want to savor it, but I'm not sure how long it'll stay fresh. Anyone know the shelf life? Don't want to miss out on those zesty flavors! 🌶️❄️
Aguachile can typically be stored in the fridge for up to 2 days. However, it's best enjoyed fresh on the day it's made for optimal flavor and texture. If you need to store it longer, you can freeze it for up to 2 months, but keep in mind that the texture of the seafood may change slightly upon thawing. Always use proper food storage containers to maintain freshness and prevent any contamination. ;):D

Aguachile can typically be stored in the fridge for up to 2 days. However, it's best enjoyed fresh on the day it's made for optimal flavor and texture. If you need to store it longer, you can freeze it for up to 2 months, but keep in mind that the texture of the seafood may change slightly upon thawing. Always use proper food storage containers to maintain freshness and prevent any contamination. ;):D
Thanks a lot for the tip! I appreciate the heads-up on how long Aguachile can stay fresh. I'll definitely keep that in mind for my next batch. Your advice is really helpful! 😊

Back