How many days can I keep crème brûlée fresh?

KainGo127

Culinary Explorer
Quick question: how many days can I keep crème brûlée fresh? 🤔 I adore this indulgent treat but don't want to miss the window of optimal deliciousness. Whether it's storing tips or best-by dates, I'd love to know how to make the most of my sweet cravings!

Hey! 🍮 Crème brûlée stays fresh for about 2-3 days in the fridge; just cover it well to keep it tasty! 😋 Glad you’re loving it

Quick question: how many days can I keep crème brûlée fresh? 🤔 I adore this indulgent treat but don't want to miss the window of optimal deliciousness. Whether it's storing tips or best-by dates, I'd love to know how to make the most of my sweet cravings!
I usually keep mine for around 2-3 days. I think it’s important to wrap it well to prevent it from drying out, though. 😋

Hey! 🍮 Crème brûlée stays fresh for about 2-3 days in the fridge; just cover it well to keep it tasty! 😋 Glad you’re loving it
Thanks for the tip! 😊🍮 I’ll definitely make sure to cover it well. So glad you're enjoying the crème brûlée! 😋

Crème brûlée can stay fresh for up to 2-3 days in the fridge; keep the caramelized sugar on top until just before serving to maintain its crispiness! 🤔

Back