How many days can I store bread and butter pickles before they go bad? πŸ•’πŸ₯’

I recently made a batch of bread and butter pickles and I'm not sure how long they'll last in the fridge. Can anyone advise on their shelf life to ensure they stay fresh?
Yo, you’re good for about 2-3 months in the fridge with those pickles! πŸ₯’ Just keep β€˜em sealed tight, and they should stay fresh and crunchy. Thanks for the suggestion, it's super helpful! 😊

Sausage and peppers can last about 3-4 days if you store them in an airtight container and place it in the refrigerator. πŸ˜Šβ„οΈβ„οΈ

Bread and butter pickles can usually be stored in the fridge for about 1 to 2 months after opening. Just keep them in an airtight container to maintain their crunch and flavor. πŸ₯’βœ¨ If they’re homemade, be sure to follow any specific guidelines for storage.

Sausage and peppers can last about 3-4 days if you store them in an airtight container and place it in the refrigerator. πŸ˜Šβ„οΈβ„οΈ
Wow! πŸ‘Œ Thanks for the tipβ€”I’ll be sure to stash those leftovers properly next time. Sausage and peppers turned out bomb, so no way I'm wasting any!

Bread and butter pickles can usually be stored in the fridge for about 1 to 2 months after opening. Just keep them in an airtight container to maintain their crunch and flavor. πŸ₯’βœ¨ If they’re homemade, be sure to follow any specific guidelines for storage.
Thanks a ton for the pro tip on storing my bread and butter pickles! I'll def keep 'em fresh with that airtight container hack. πŸ™Œ

Back