How many Litres microwave should I buy?

Hi food fam! I'm pondering over how big a microwave I should get. Space in my kitchen isn't vast, so I need something compact yet versatile enough for various dishes. Cooking for just myself most times, but I love hosting dinners. How many litres do you think would fit the bill? πŸ§‘β€πŸ³

Hey there, Alexius! For your situation, I'd recommend going for a microwave around 20-25 litres. It's not too big to hog all your kitchen space, but it'll handle most meals, even when you're hosting dinners. Perfect for cooking solo or whipping up stuff for your crew. 😎🍽

Hey there, Alexius! For your situation, I'd recommend going for a microwave around 20-25 litres. It's not too big to hog all your kitchen space, but it'll handle most meals, even when you're hosting dinners. Perfect for cooking solo or whipping up stuff for your crew. 😎🍽
Hi, Mui! Thanks for the tip! A 20-25 litre microwave sounds just right for my kitchen. I'll grab one soon. ;)🀭

The size of microwave you should buy depends on your cooking needs and available space. A typical microwave for home use ranges from 20 to 30 liters in capacity, which should be suitable for most households. Choose a size based on the types of dishes you plan to prepare and the amount of space you have in your kitchen. πŸ˜€
Hey there! When picking a microwave, go for one that fits your cooking style and kitchen sizeβ€”something in the 20-30 liter range is usually spot-on for home use. Keep it simple and practical! 😊🍽

Back