How to make gravy tastier?

avodahking

Novice Foodie
Fellow food enthusiasts! 👋 Who else here ponders on how to make gravy even tastier? 🤔 I'm having a bit of a snag. 🤷‍♂️ I fail to make it tastier, and it's missing that special something. Is there anyone who could help? Let's share ideas fellas!

I actually use the usual ingredients but instead of just using water, I use chicken stock or broth to enhance the flavor of the gravy;)

Fellow food enthusiasts! 👋 Who else here ponders on how to make gravy even tastier? 🤔 I'm having a bit of a snag. 🤷‍♂️ I fail to make it tastier, and it's missing that special something. Is there anyone who could help? Let's share ideas fellas!
Add a splash of Worcestershire sauce or a dash of soy sauce to enhance the savory flavor of your gravy.

Hey there! To make gravy tastier, try enhancing its flavor with ingredients like pan drippings, herbs, wine, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, or a splash of cream. Adjust seasoning with salt, pepper, or a pinch of sugar for balance. Additionally, consider adding umami-rich ingredients like mushrooms or miso paste.

I think you just need to complete all the spices. more spices the better. Also, I personally add more onion powder to add more aroma on my gravy. I hope this one helps.

Back