Hwachae Recipe (Korean Watermelon Punch)

Ui Ui

Culinary Explorer
Hi guys, I believe you must have come across this recipe somewhere else or you have been dwelling on this new trend of what is widely referred to as the Subak HwaChae, a heavenly fruit watermelon punch that seems to be dominating everyone’s FYP. It is a fruit punch that is uniquely made from watermelon and the concoction of milk and lime soda. 🍉🍓🫒

Hwachae Recipe.jpg

Ingredients:
  • 2-3 cups cubed seedless watermelon
  • 1 cup halved grapes
  • 1 cup halved strawberries
  • 1 cup nata de coco
  • 500ml strawberry milk
  • 600ml 7-up or Sprite
  • 3 tbsp condensed milk (optional)
  • 1 cup ice cubes
Instructions:
  1. Combine all the fruits in a bowl.
  2. Pour in the cold strawberry milk, 7-up (or Sprite), and condensed milk if using.
  3. Add ice cubes, stir well, and enjoy!

Wow, this Subak HwaChae looks amazing! 🤩😋 Watermelon, strawberries, grapes - all in a refreshing drink? Sign me up! Gotta try this trendy fruit punch recipe

Wow, this Subak HwaChae looks amazing! 🤩😋 Watermelon, strawberries, grapes - all in a refreshing drink? Sign me up! Gotta try this trendy fruit punch recipe
Absolutely, it's a total game-changer! You'll love the sweet and tangy combo. Dive in and enjoy!

Just made Hwachae – sweet, refreshing, and bursting with juicy watermelon flavor, the perfect summer drink!

Hi guys, I believe you must have come across this recipe somewhere else or you have been dwelling on this new trend of what is widely referred to as the Subak HwaChae, a heavenly fruit watermelon punch that seems to be dominating everyone’s FYP. It is a fruit punch that is uniquely made from watermelon and the concoction of milk and lime soda. 🍉🍓🫒

View attachment 3648
Ingredients:
  • 2-3 cups cubed seedless watermelon
  • 1 cup halved grapes
  • 1 cup halved strawberries
  • 1 cup nata de coco
  • 500ml strawberry milk
  • 600ml 7-up or Sprite
  • 3 tbsp condensed milk (optional)
  • 1 cup ice cubes
Instructions:
  1. Combine all the fruits in a bowl.
  2. Pour in the cold strawberry milk, 7-up (or Sprite), and condensed milk if using.
  3. Add ice cubes, stir well, and enjoy!
This Hwachae recipe looks so refreshing and perfect for summer! Has anyone tried adding a splash of soda or a scoop of ice cream for an extra treat? Can't wait to make this for my next gathering! 🍉🥤🍨

Ooh this looks so refreshing! I gotta try this Subak Hwachae this weekend. Thanks for sharing the recipe! Have you tried it with other fruits besides strawberries and grapes? I was thinking maybe adding some kiwi or blueberries for a different twist. 🙂👌😉✨

I'm absolutely thrilled to try this Hwachae! 🍉🥤 It's the perfect refreshing drink for those hot summer days, with its sweet watermelon flavor and icy coolness—it's like a taste of summer in every sip! 🌞🍹 Can't wait to whip up a batch and enjoy its delightful flavors with friends and family. Cheers to Hwachae! 🎉🍉

This Hwachae recipe looks so refreshing and perfect for summer! Has anyone tried adding a splash of soda or a scoop of ice cream for an extra treat? Can't wait to make this for my next gathering! 🍉🥤🍨

So glad you like the recipe! 😊 Adding soda or ice cream sounds like a fun twist for a sweet treat. Thanks for the idea! Let me know how it turns out at your gathering! 🍉🥤🍨

I'm absolutely thrilled to try this Hwachae! 🍉🥤 It's the perfect refreshing drink for those hot summer days, with its sweet watermelon flavor and icy coolness—it's like a taste of summer in every sip! 🌞🍹 Can't wait to whip up a batch and enjoy its delightful flavors with friends and family. Cheers to Hwachae! 🎉🍉
So stoked you’re excited about the Hwachae! 🍉 It's totally the ultimate summer vibe drink, right? 😎 Thanks a bunch for giving it a try and spreading the love—cheers to making cool summer memories! 🥤✨

Back