I'm curious about the ingredients of shepherd's pie, what's in it?

MidnightWanderer88

Novice Foodie
Good day foodies! šŸ„§ So, I want to try baking a shepherd's pie and I've got a question. What exactly goes into shepherd's pie? šŸ¤” I have tried so many types of pie, and this one really got me interested. Share our ingredient lists and swap secrets for the perfect shepherd's pie! Any input and advice are welcome!

Dude, shepherd's pie is the ultimate comfort food! šŸ˜‹ It's like ground lamb or beef sometimes swimming in a yummy gravy, then topped with mashed potatoes and baked to perfection šŸ„§

There can be variations, but that's the basic deliciousness. I go for the lamb myself, but what protein are you thinking of trying? :D

Good day foodies! šŸ„§ So, I want to try baking a shepherd's pie and I've got a question. What exactly goes into shepherd's pie? šŸ¤” I have tried so many types of pie, and this one really got me interested. Share our ingredient lists and swap secrets for the perfect shepherd's pie! Any input and advice are welcome!
In a shepherd's pie, peas, onions, carrots, ground meat (usually lamb, but also beef), and occasionally additional vegetables are cooked in a flavorful sauce. Mashed potatoes are roasted till golden brown and topped with the dish.

Back