In-N-Out Spread Recipe

lomiloml

Culinary Explorer
in-n-out-sauce-feature-1024x1024.jpg

You know, I recently tried making my own version of the famous In-N-Out spread, and it turned out so good, I just had to share it with you. It's perfect for burgers, fries, or even as a sandwich spread. Trust me, once you try this, you'll be adding it to everything!

Ingredients:​

• 1/2 cup mayonnaise
  • 3 tablespoons ketchup
  • 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
  • 1 1/2 teaspoons sugar
  • 1 1/2 teaspoons white vinegar
  • 1/2 teaspoon finely minced onion (optional)
  • Pinch of salt

Instructions:​

1. Mix the Base: In a medium bowl, combine the mayonnaise and ketchup until they are well blended.
  2. Add Sweetness: Stir in the sweet pickle relish, making sure it’s evenly distributed.
  3. Balance the Flavors: Add the sugar and white vinegar, then mix well to combine.
  4. Optional Onion: If you like a little extra zing, finely mince a small amount of onion and stir it into the mix.
  5. Season to Taste: Finally, add a pinch of salt. Give it a taste and adjust any of the ingredients to your liking.
  6. Chill: For the best flavor, let the spread chill in the refrigerator for at least an hour before serving.
This spread is incredibly versatile and brings that iconic taste right into your kitchen. Next time you whip up some burgers or fries, give this a try. It's simple, quick, and absolutely delicious! Enjoy!

This In-N-Out Spread recipe is giving me major nostalgia vibes! Can’t wait to slather it on my homemade burgers. Thanks for sharing the secret! 😋

View attachment 5179

You know, I recently tried making my own version of the famous In-N-Out spread, and it turned out so good, I just had to share it with you. It's perfect for burgers, fries, or even as a sandwich spread. Trust me, once you try this, you'll be adding it to everything!

• 1/2 cup mayonnaise
  • 3 tablespoons ketchup
  • 1 1/2 teaspoons sugar
  • Pinch of salt

1. Mix the Base: In a medium bowl, combine the mayonnaise and ketchup until they are well blended.
  2. Add Sweetness: Stir in the sweet pickle relish, making sure it’s evenly distributed.
  3. Balance the Flavors: Add the sugar and white vinegar, then mix well to combine.
  4. Optional Onion: If you like a little extra zing, finely mince a small amount of onion and stir it into the mix.
  5. Season to Taste: Finally, add a pinch of salt. Give it a taste and adjust any of the ingredients to your liking.
  6. Chill: For the best flavor, let the spread chill in the refrigerator for at least an hour before serving.
This spread is incredibly versatile and brings that iconic taste right into your kitchen. Next time you whip up some burgers or fries, give this a try. It's simple, quick, and absolutely delicious! Enjoy!
Though it’s simple, I think the key to a great spread is getting the balance of sweet and tangy just right. 🍔 Have you experimented with any unique ingredients?

View attachment 5179

• 1/2 cup mayonnaise
  • 3 tablespoons ketchup
  • 1 1/2 teaspoons sugar
  • Pinch of salt

In-N-Out spread at home? Yes, please! Can’t wait to slather this on everything. Thanks for sharing the recipe! 🍔😋

Back