Indonesian-Inspired Spicy Peanut Noodles with Grilled Chicken

yunggunna

Culinary Explorer
Selamat datang, foodies! Today, I'm putting a creative twist on a classic Indonesian favorite with these mouthwatering Spicy Peanut Noodles with Grilled Chicken. Inspired by the rich and vibrant flavors of Indonesian cuisine, this dish combines tender grilled chicken with chewy noodles coated in a spicy peanut sauce that'll transport you straight to the streets of Jakarta. Let's dive in and experience a fusion of flavors like never before!
spicy-peanut-noodles-shredded-chicken1-3.jpg

Ingredients:

For the Spicy Peanut Sauce:

• 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
  • 3 tablespoons soy sauce
  • 2 tablespoons sesame oil
  • 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
  • 1 tablespoon honey
  • 1 tablespoon Sriracha sauce (adjust to taste)
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 teaspoon grated ginger
  • Juice of 1 lime
  • 1/4 cup water (or more as needed)
For the Noodles and Chicken:

• 8 ounces noodles of your choice (such as spaghetti or rice noodles)
  • 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
  • Salt and pepper, to taste
  • Vegetable oil, for grilling
  • Chopped peanuts, sliced green onions, and lime wedges, for garnish
Instructions:

1. First, prepare the Spicy Peanut Sauce. In a bowl, whisk together the peanut butter, soy sauce, sesame oil, rice vinegar, honey, Sriracha sauce, minced garlic, grated ginger, and lime juice until smooth. Thin out the sauce with water to achieve your desired consistency. Set aside.
  2. Cook the noodles according to the package instructions until al dente. Drain and rinse them under cold water to stop the cooking process. Set aside.
  3. Preheat your grill or grill pan over medium-high heat. Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper on both sides.
  4. Brush the grill with vegetable oil to prevent sticking, then grill the chicken breasts for 6-8 minutes per side, or until cooked through and nicely charred. Remove from the grill and let them rest for a few minutes before slicing.
  5. In a large mixing bowl, toss the cooked noodles with the Spicy Peanut Sauce until well coated.
  6. To serve, divide the peanut noodles among serving plates or bowls. Top with slices of grilled chicken and garnish with chopped peanuts, sliced green onions, and lime wedges for an extra burst of flavor.
  7. Serve your Indonesian-inspired Spicy Peanut Noodles with Grilled Chicken immediately and savor the fusion of bold, spicy, and savory flavors that'll transport you to the vibrant streets of Indonesia.
Get ready to embark on a culinary adventure with this creative twist on Indonesian cuisine. It's a flavor-packed dish that'll tantalize your taste buds and leave you craving more! Selamat makan (enjoy your meal)!

Wow, your Indonesian-inspired spicy peanut noodles with grilled chicken recipe sounds amazing! The combination of creamy peanut sauce with the kick of Sriracha and the zest of lime is making my taste buds dance already. I can't wait to enjoy Indonesian cuisine at my dinner table!

Wow, Indonesian-inspired spicy peanut noodles with grilled chicken? 🍜🌶️ That sounds like a flavor explosion I definitely want to try! Thanks a bunch for sharing the recipe!

Back