Irresistible Tropical Baked Coconut Shrimp ꒰ 🥥 ꒱ؘ ࿐ ࿔*:・゚

aurora

Tasty Apprentice
Get ready to transport your taste buds to a tropical paradise with our baked coconut shrimp! 🏝️🍤 This healthier twist on a classic dish delivers all the crunch and flavor without the guilt. Dive in and enjoy! ٩(ˊᗜˋ*)و ♡

coconut.jpg
Ingredients:

• 18 large raw, peeled and deveined, frozen shrimp about 1 pound
  • ¾ cup sweetened shredded coconut
  • ¾ cup panko breadcrumbs
  • ⅓ cup all-purpose flour
  • 2 large eggs beaten
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • Dipping sauce to serve like sweet chili
Instructions:
  1. Preheat oven to 400℉. On a baking sheet, mix together coconut and panko. Spread out in a single layer.
  2. Toast for 4-6 minutes, tossing halfway through, until golden. Watch carefully! The outer coconut and panko will toast faster than the middle. Once out of the oven, season with salt and pepper, and toss again to distribute the toastier pieces. Set aside.
  3. Thaw shrimp by placing them in a colander under cold running water for about 10 minutes, or until thawed. Alternatively, you can soak them in a big bowl of cold water for 20 minutes, dumping out the water and refilling halfway through.
  4. Once thawed, pat the shrimp dry as best as possible.
  5. Create an assembly line: the shrimp, then a bowl of flour, then a bowl of beaten eggs, then the coconut mixture, and then another baking sheet that’s lightly greased or lined with parchment paper.
  6. Take 1 shrimp at a time: dip whole shrimp (but no tail if there is one) in flour and shake off the excess, dip whole shrimp (no tail) in egg and tap off the excess, and then dunk the shrimp in the coconut mixture pressing as much as possible on there. Place coated shrimp on the baking sheet.
  7. Continue this process for all of the shrimp, placing them in a single layer (not touching each other) on the baking sheet. Tip: if you’re worried about knowing when the shrimp is cooked through, place 1 shrimp without breading on the baking sheet so you’ll know when it’s pink!
  8. Bake at 400℉ for 10 minutes (no need to flip), or until the shrimp itself is pink and the tails curl in a bit. Enjoy with your favorite dipping sauce!
Indulge in the irresistible baked coconut shrimp! Crispy, tender, guilt-free 🍤😋✨

Irresistible tropical baked coconut shrimp? Count me in for a taste of paradise! 🍤🏝️ Indulge in the crispy coconut coating and succulent shrimp for a flavor explosion that transports you to the tropics with every bite!

🥥🍤 That sounds like a vacation on a plate! The combination of crispy coconut coating and succulent shrimp is simply irresistible. Have you tried making this dish before, or are you planning to give it a whirl? It's sure to transport your taste buds to a sun-kissed beach paradise! 🌴🌊

Irresistible tropical baked coconut shrimp? Count me in for a taste of paradise! 🍤🏝️ Indulge in the crispy coconut coating and succulent shrimp for a flavor explosion that transports you to the tropics with every bite!
I'm stoked that you're pumped about the recipe! Sharing flavors that transport you to paradise is my jam. Hope you enjoy every bite! 🏝️🍤

🥥🍤 That sounds like a vacation on a plate! The combination of crispy coconut coating and succulent shrimp is simply irresistible. Have you tried making this dish before, or are you planning to give it a whirl? It's sure to transport your taste buds to a sun-kissed beach paradise! 🌴🌊
Oh, the crispy coconut and succulent shrimp combo is like a culinary vacation! Trust me, it's a hit every time! 🏝️🍤

Back