Is cranberry sauce sweet or Sour?

Hey everyone, got a question on my mind about cranberry sauce. Is this festive condiment more on the sweet side, or does it lean towards sour taste? πŸ€” I've whipped up batches that varied wildly, from tart to sugary delights. Yet, I'm confused. What's your usual take on this? πŸ’ Curious to hear your thoughts and any personal ideas you might add!
I've had versions that are more on the tart side, but a touch of sweetness can round out the flavors nicely. πŸ˜‹

Hey everyone, got a question on my mind about cranberry sauce. Is this festive condiment more on the sweet side, or does it lean towards sour taste? πŸ€” I've whipped up batches that varied wildly, from tart to sugary delights. Yet, I'm confused. What's your usual take on this? πŸ’ Curious to hear your thoughts and any personal ideas you might add!
Hi, Alexius! Cranberry sauce, my dear, can be as diverse as humanity itself! It can go either way! Others are an over-screaming sour which produce- your- lips- looks like puckering feeling. Some of them are the icing on top, like desserts treat. It's sweet as a function of adding granny." For myself, I am like this either-or-eachβ€”a combination of both tastes that harmonize with one another. Come on, everybody! Do you prefer your cranberry sauce with the crazy apple or the simple walnuts? πŸ«πŸ’

Hi, Alexius! Cranberry sauce, my dear, can be as diverse as humanity itself! It can go either way! Others are an over-screaming sour which produce- your- lips- looks like puckering feeling. Some of them are the icing on top, like desserts treat. It's sweet as a function of adding granny." For myself, I am like this either-or-eachβ€”a combination of both tastes that harmonize with one another. Come on, everybody! Do you prefer your cranberry sauce with the crazy apple or the simple walnuts? πŸ«πŸ’

Bonjour, Mui! Cranberry sauce can be wild, right? I like mine with simple walnuts for that extra crunch! πŸ€—

Back