Is it safe to eat liver and onions the next day?

Popsickle

Culinary Explorer
Last night, I cooked a large portion of liver and onions and I'm unsure about the safety of eating the leftovers. How long do they last, and what's the best way to store them to maintain freshness? Any advice from the community would be greatly appreciated! Thanks for sharing your knowledge! 🍲🤗

Last night, I cooked a large portion of liver and onions and I'm unsure about the safety of eating the leftovers. How long do they last, and what's the best way to store them to maintain freshness? Any advice from the community would be greatly appreciated! Thanks for sharing your knowledge! 🍲🤗
Leftover liver and onions are usually safe! Just store them in an airtight container in the fridge and gobble them up within 3-4 days.

Leftover liver and onions can last in the fridge for about 3-4 days. 🥘🍽️ To keep them fresh, store them in an airtight container. If you need them to last longer, freezing is a good option! ❄️

Yes, though, make sure it's been stored in the fridge and is reheated properly. I've done it before, and it’s been okay. 🍛

Back