Is korma really high in calories?

Lego

Culinary Explorer
Hey, I've been curious: is korma really high in calories? 🍛💭 I love its creamy texture and rich flavors, but I'm wondering about its nutritional aspects. Any insights on how to enjoy it guilt-free would be awesome!

Hey, I've been curious: is korma really high in calories? 🍛💭 I love its creamy texture and rich flavors, but I'm wondering about its nutritional aspects. Any insights on how to enjoy it guilt-free would be awesome!
Korma can be high in calories especially if it contains a lot of cream, yogurt, nuts and oil. However, lighter versions using less cream and oil can be made to reduce the calorie content.

Yep, korma can be pretty calorie-heavy due to its creamy, rich sauce 🍛😅. For a guilt-free twist, try using lighter ingredients like Greek yogurt instead of cream! Thanks for asking, hope this helps! 🙌😊

Yeah, korma can be pretty calorie-dense, but you can lighten it up by using yogurt instead of cream and adding extra veggies! 🌟🥦 Thanks for the suggestion!

Back