Is spaghetti a main dish or side dish?

Kento Nanami

Culinary Explorer
Hi, today, we will discuss about what we think about what spaghetti is in preparation of a meal. The biggest deal, in my house, it comes with pasta, chunks of chicken, beef and zucchini, covered in tomato sauce and even more sauce, enough to be the most important thing on the dinner table. But I've also seen that when it's put on the menu next to fresh whole fish like grouper or salmon, it's just a side dish too, many times in smaller, more everyday portions. Uh, at the end of the day. πŸ™‚

Hi, today, we will discuss about what we think about what spaghetti is in preparation of a meal. The biggest deal, in my house, it comes with pasta, chunks of chicken, beef and zucchini, covered in tomato sauce and even more sauce, enough to be the most important thing on the dinner table. But I've also seen that when it's put on the menu next to fresh whole fish like grouper or salmon, it's just a side dish too, many times in smaller, more everyday portions. Uh, at the end of the day. πŸ™‚
Not badβ€”I'd say it's quite a sophisticated spaghetti recipe, my friend! It does not matter whether it is being the lead like the star chickens and cows, or playing second fiddle with tasty fish and zucchinis, the ratio of this product is the best.🍝

Oh absolutely I do! Spaghetti is like chameleon of dishes, is it not? There is always someone ready for a starring role with all the meats and sauce, sometimes as the main course, sometimes a sidekick to some fancy fish. Gotta love its versatility!🍝✨

Oh absolutely I do! Spaghetti is like chameleon of dishes, is it not? There is always someone ready for a starring role with all the meats and sauce, sometimes as the main course, sometimes a sidekick to some fancy fish. Gotta love its versatility!🍝✨

Absolutely! Spaghetti is like the ultimate dish, right? It can totally flex with any sauce or meat, whether it's the star or just chilling with some fancy fish. So versatile! 🍝✨ Thanks for the awesome suggestion, you nailed it!

Spaghetti in your household shines as the main dish with pasta, chicken, beef, zucchini, and tomato sauce, while also complementing fresh fish like grouper or salmon as a side in smaller portions, highlighting its versatility in meal planning. 🍝

Spaghetti in your household shines as the main dish with pasta, chicken, beef, zucchini, and tomato sauce, while also complementing fresh fish like grouper or salmon as a side in smaller portions, highlighting its versatility in meal planning. 🍝
Wow, thanks for the shoutout! πŸ₯³ So glad you love the spaghetti recipe - it's awesome how it goes with everything from beef to salmon! 🍝 Always fun seeing it mix things up at mealtime. Keep on cooking and enjoying!

Back