Is spicy mayo just another name for sriracha mayo, or are they different?

yourfavoritef1girlie

Culinary Explorer
🤔 I've heard both terms used interchangeably, but I'm curious if there's a distinction between the two. Are they essentially the same sauce with different names, or do they have unique flavor profiles? Would love to learn more about this! 🌶️

🤔 I've heard both terms used interchangeably, but I'm curious if there's a distinction between the two. Are they essentially the same sauce with different names, or do they have unique flavor profiles? Would love to learn more about this! 🌶️
They're pretty similar, but marinara's more basic, just tomatoes, garlic, and herbs. Tomato sauce can have extra stuff, like veggies or meat. Both tasty though.

Spicy mayo can be sriracha mayo, but not always! Sriracha brings the heat, while spicy mayo might use other spices ;) Think of sriracha mayo as a specific type of spicy mayo ..

Spicy mayo is often made with a combination of mayonnaise and sriracha sauce, but they can vary depending on the recipe. Some spicy mayo recipes may include additional ingredients like hot sauce, chili paste, or other spices for extra kick. It's all about finding the perfect balance of creamy and spicy!

Back