Italian Sub Recipe

bhella

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone!

I just wanted to share my go-to Italian Sub recipe. It's super easy to make and always a hit at parties or just for a satisfying lunch. Let me know if you try it out!

Ingredients:

• 1 Italian sub roll
  • 4 slices of salami
  • 4 slices of pepperoni
  • 4 slices of ham
  • 4 slices of provolone cheese
  • Lettuce, shredded
  • Tomato, thinly sliced
  • Red onion, thinly sliced
  • Pickles, sliced
  • Banana peppers (optional)
  • Olive oil
  • Red wine vinegar
  • Salt and pepper
  • Dried oregano
  • Italian seasoning
Instructions:

1. Slice the Italian sub roll lengthwise, but not all the way through, so it opens like a book.
  2. Drizzle a bit of olive oil and red wine vinegar on the inside of the roll. Sprinkle with salt, pepper, dried oregano, and Italian seasoning.
  3. Layer the salami, pepperoni, ham, and provolone cheese inside the roll.
  4. Top with shredded lettuce, tomato slices, red onion, pickles, and banana peppers if you like a bit of extra kick.
  5. Close the sub, give it a gentle press to help everything stay in place, and cut it in half if desired.
    Italian Sub Recipe.jpg
Enjoy your delicious homemade Italian Sub!

Feel free to tweak the ingredients to suit your taste. What are your favorite additions to an Italian Sub? I'd love to hear your ideas!

This Italian Sub recipe looks absolutely delicious! 😋 The combination of meats, cheeses, and fresh veggies is just perfect. I love how you've layered everything for the ultimate bite. Can't wait to try this! 🥖❤️

This Italian Sub looks like the ultimate sandwich! 🇮🇹🥪 All those delicious layers—count me in! 😍👌 Can’t wait to try this out. Thanks for the recipe!

Back