Japanese Shrimp Sauce 🇯🇵 🍤

Mui

Tasty Apprentice
Hey guys! I'd like to share with you one of my favourite sauce recipes that is perfect for tempura - it's my Japanese Shrimp Sauce. This is the same sauce that you find in Japanese steakhouses, it's sweet and has a pinkish-orange color. You can also make a healthier version of the sauce by substituting regular mayo with fat-free mayo, butter with a low-fat alternative, and sugar with a 0-calorie sweetener - it still tastes great! 🗾;)

Yum-Yum-Sauce-RECIPE-CARD.jpg

Ingredients
  • 1 cup mayonnaise
  • 3 tablespoons white sugar
  • 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
  • 2 tablespoons melted butter
  • ¾ teaspoon paprika
  • ⅜ teaspoon garlic powder

Directions

Combine mayonnaise, sugar, vinegar, melted butter, paprika, and garlic powder in a small bowl. Mix well, cover, and refrigerate.

This Japanese Shrimp Sauce recipe has me drooling! The mix of mayo, sugar, vinegar, and spices is a flavor explosion that's perfect for shrimp tempura. Love the healthier option too! Can't wait to try it out! 🍤👨‍🍳🇯🇵

This Japanese Shrimp Sauce recipe has me drooling! The mix of mayo, sugar, vinegar, and spices is a flavor explosion that's perfect for shrimp tempura. Love the healthier option too! Can't wait to try it out! 🍤👨‍🍳🇯🇵
Oh, thanks a bunch! Glad you're excited about the recipe! Can't wait for you to try it out! 🤗👩‍🍳

Hey guys! I'd like to share with you one of my favourite sauce recipes that is perfect for tempura - it's my Japanese Shrimp Sauce. This is the same sauce that you find in Japanese steakhouses, it's sweet and has a pinkish-orange color. You can also make a healthier version of the sauce by substituting regular mayo with fat-free mayo, butter with a low-fat alternative, and sugar with a 0-calorie sweetener - it still tastes great! 🗾;)

View attachment 2236
Ingredients
  • 1 cup mayonnaise
  • 3 tablespoons white sugar
  • 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
  • 2 tablespoons melted butter
  • ¾ teaspoon paprika
  • ⅜ teaspoon garlic powder

Directions

Combine mayonnaise, sugar, vinegar, melted butter, paprika, and garlic powder in a small bowl. Mix well, cover, and refrigerate.

Love Japanese shrimp sauce! It adds the perfect umami kick to any dish. Can't wait to drizzle it over my shrimp next time! 🍤✨

Love Japanese shrimp sauce! It adds the perfect umami kick to any dish. Can't wait to drizzle it over my shrimp next time! 🍤✨

Oh yeah, Japanese shrimp sauce is the bomb! Can't wait to splash it all over my shrimp next time! Thanks for the tasty suggestion! 🙌🍤

Wow, this Japanese Shrimp Sauce recipe is incredible! It really nails that sweet, tangy flavor you get at the hibachi places. I love how versatile it is with the substitutions for a healthier twist. Definitely going to make this again soon! 🍤🍥

Wow, this Japanese Shrimp Sauce recipe is incredible! It really nails that sweet, tangy flavor you get at the hibachi places. I love how versatile it is with the substitutions for a healthier twist. Definitely going to make this again soon! 🍤🍥
So glad you enjoyed the Japanese Shrimp Sauce! It's awesome to hear you're planning to whip it up again soon! Thanks for trying out the recipe! 🙌😊

Back