Juicy Beef Steak Salad

Amaya

Novice Foodie
Hi guys, I'm new here and wanted to share a recipe I made earlier for lunch :)
Hoping you guyss will like it too 😘
beef steak salad.jpg

Ingredients:
  • 10 ounce grilling steak (boneless prime rib)
  • ½ teaspoon EACH: salt and pepper
  • 1 teaspoon avocado oilTHE SALAD
  • 4 ounces arugula
  • 1 cup cherry tomatoes (cut in half)
  • ½ English cucumber (diced)
  • ½ avocado (sliced)
  • ¼ cup thinly sliced red onionsTHE CREAMY BALSAMIC DRESSING
  • ½ tablespoon EACH: grainy mustard, dijon mustard, and balsamic vinegar
  • 2 tablespoons olive oil
  • A pinch of salt and pepper
Instructions:
  1. Start by seasoning your steak generously with salt and pepper on both sides. Let it sit at room temperature for about 15-20 minutes to ensure even cooking.
  2. While the steak is resting, prepare the salad ingredients. Toss together the arugula, cherry tomatoes, diced cucumber, avocado slices, and thinly sliced red onions in a large bowl.
  3. In a small bowl, whisk together the grainy mustard, dijon mustard, balsamic vinegar, olive oil, salt, and pepper to create the creamy balsamic dressing. Set aside.
  4. Heat a skillet or grill pan over medium-high heat and add the avocado oil. Once hot, add the steak and cook for about 4-5 minutes per side for medium-rare, or adjust according to your desired doneness. Let the steak rest for a few minutes before slicing thinly against the grain.
  5. Assemble your salad by arranging the sliced steak on top of the bed of greens. Drizzle with the creamy balsamic dressing and serve immediately.

And there you have it, , Feel free to customize with your favorite toppings and let me know how it turns out 🥰. If you have any salad suggestion or tips out there, please do share :)

Hi guys, I'm new here and wanted to share a recipe I made earlier for lunch :)
Hoping you guyss will like it too 😘
View attachment 2238

Ingredients:
  • 10 ounce grilling steak (boneless prime rib)
  • ½ teaspoon EACH: salt and pepper
  • 1 teaspoon avocado oilTHE SALAD
  • 4 ounces arugula
  • 1 cup cherry tomatoes (cut in half)
  • ½ English cucumber (diced)
  • ½ avocado (sliced)
  • ¼ cup thinly sliced red onionsTHE CREAMY BALSAMIC DRESSING
  • ½ tablespoon EACH: grainy mustard, dijon mustard, and balsamic vinegar
  • 2 tablespoons olive oil
  • A pinch of salt and pepper
Instructions:
  1. Start by seasoning your steak generously with salt and pepper on both sides. Let it sit at room temperature for about 15-20 minutes to ensure even cooking.
  2. While the steak is resting, prepare the salad ingredients. Toss together the arugula, cherry tomatoes, diced cucumber, avocado slices, and thinly sliced red onions in a large bowl.
  3. In a small bowl, whisk together the grainy mustard, dijon mustard, balsamic vinegar, olive oil, salt, and pepper to create the creamy balsamic dressing. Set aside.
  4. Heat a skillet or grill pan over medium-high heat and add the avocado oil. Once hot, add the steak and cook for about 4-5 minutes per side for medium-rare, or adjust according to your desired doneness. Let the steak rest for a few minutes before slicing thinly against the grain.
  5. Assemble your salad by arranging the sliced steak on top of the bed of greens. Drizzle with the creamy balsamic dressing and serve immediately.

And there you have it, , Feel free to customize with your favorite toppings and let me know how it turns out 🥰. If you have any salad suggestion or tips out there, please do share :)
Thanks for sharing this recipe! Juicy Beef Steak Salad sounds like a refreshing and satisfying meal. I can already imagine the tender slices of beef steak served atop a bed of crisp salad greens, along with vibrant vegetables and a tangy vinaigrette dressing. Plus, it's a great way to enjoy a protein-packed meal while still keeping things light and fresh. Can't wait to try making this Juicy Beef Steak Salad for a delicious and nutritious dinner option!

looks fantastic 🤗 Love the creamy balsamic dressing, sounds like the perfect compliment to the steak ..Welcome to the community by the way! 🥳

Maybe for the salad, we could suggest some crumbled blue cheese or a sprinkle of goat cheese for an extra flavor boost? Anyway, this is a great first recipe ..keep them coming! 😊

Juicy Beef Steak Salad is a tantalizing feast for the senses, featuring succulent slices of perfectly grilled beef steak atop a bed of crisp greens, vibrant vegetables, and a zesty dressing, creating a mouthwatering symphony of flavors and textures that will leave you craving more! 🥩🥗🍴

Juicy beef steak salad? Talk about a salad that means business! 🥩🥗 Get ready to sink your teeth into tender, flavorful steak slices atop a bed of crisp greens and vibrant veggies, all tossed in a delicious dressing. It's a meal that's hearty, satisfying, and oh-so-satisfyingly healthy! 🍽️🥩

Thanks for sharing this recipe! Juicy Beef Steak Salad sounds like a refreshing and satisfying meal. I can already imagine the tender slices of beef steak served atop a bed of crisp salad greens, along with vibrant vegetables and a tangy vinaigrette dressing. Plus, it's a great way to enjoy a protein-packed meal while still keeping things light and fresh. Can't wait to try making this Juicy Beef Steak Salad for a delicious and nutritious dinner option!
Glad you liked the recipe! It's indeed a wonderful balance of flavors and textures :)

looks fantastic 🤗 Love the creamy balsamic dressing, sounds like the perfect compliment to the steak ..Welcome to the community by the way! 🥳

Maybe for the salad, we could suggest some crumbled blue cheese or a sprinkle of goat cheese for an extra flavor boost? Anyway, this is a great first recipe ..keep them coming! 😊
Thank you so much! I'm thrilled you like the recipe and the creamy balsamic dressing. 😊 Adding crumbled blue cheese or goat cheese sounds like a fantastic idea for an extra flavor kick! I'll definitely give that a try next time

Juicy Beef Steak Salad is a tantalizing feast for the senses, featuring succulent slices of perfectly grilled beef steak atop a bed of crisp greens, vibrant vegetables, and a zesty dressing, creating a mouthwatering symphony of flavors and textures that will leave you craving more! 🥩🥗🍴
Wow, what a poetic description! You've painted such a vivid picture of the Juicy Beef Steak Salad :)

Juicy beef steak salad? Talk about a salad that means business! 🥩🥗 Get ready to sink your teeth into tender, flavorful steak slices atop a bed of crisp greens and vibrant veggies, all tossed in a delicious dressing. It's a meal that's hearty, satisfying, and oh-so-satisfyingly healthy! 🍽️🥩
Love the way you described it! Juicy Beef Steak Salad is definitely a powerhouse meal that packs a punch :)

This juicy beef steak salad is a total game-changer! Tender steak paired with crisp, fresh veggies - it's the perfect balance of flavors and textures. Excited to dig into this wholesome and satisfying meal

Back