Key Lime Pie Mousse Recipe

Horton

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone! Today, I'm thrilled to share my recipe for Key Lime Pie Mousse—a refreshing and creamy dessert that captures all the zesty goodness of traditional key lime pie in a light and airy mousse form. It's a perfect dessert for warmer days or anytime you're craving a taste of summer. Whether you're a fan of key lime pie or simply looking for a deliciously tangy dessert to brighten your day, this Key Lime Pie Mousse is sure to hit the spot. So, let's dive into the recipe and indulge in this delightful dessert together!
952×724
31.8 kB

Key Lime Pie Mousse.jpg

Key Lime Pie Mousse Recipe:

Ingredients:

• 1 cup heavy cream
  • 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
  • 1/4 cup key lime juice
  • 1 teaspoon key lime zest
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs, plus extra for garnish
  • Whipped cream, for garnish
  • Lime slices, for garnish
Instructions:

1. In a large mixing bowl, whip the heavy cream until stiff peaks form.
  2. In a separate bowl, whisk together the sweetened condensed milk, key lime juice, key lime zest, and vanilla extract until well combined.
  3. Gently fold the whipped cream into the key lime mixture until smooth and evenly combined.
  4. In serving glasses or bowls, layer the key lime mousse with graham cracker crumbs, starting with a layer of mousse followed by a sprinkle of graham cracker crumbs. Repeat the layers as desired, ending with a layer of mousse on top.
  5. Cover the glasses or bowls with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hours, or until the mousse is set.
  6. Before serving, garnish the Key Lime Pie Mousse with a dollop of whipped cream, a sprinkle of graham cracker crumbs, and a slice of lime.
  7. Serve chilled and enjoy the refreshing, citrusy flavor of this delightful Key Lime Pie Mousse!

Oh wow, this Key Lime Pie Mousse recipe is calling my name! 🤤 Key lime flavor is just so refreshing and perfect for warmer weather. And turning it into a mousse? Genius! I can already imagine the creamy texture and zesty taste. Can't wait to give this a try at my next gathering. Thanks for sharing such a delicious idea! 🥧🍈

Key Lime Pie Mousse? Yes, please! 🥧🍈 This recipe sounds like a dreamy, tangy treat for those sunny days. Can't wait to whip up a batch and indulge in that creamy goodness! Thanks for sharing the recipe! 🌟😋 #DessertDelights

Hey there! This is undoubtfully the best recipe of the Key Lime Pie Mousse— a delicious foam with a light sour taste! An ideal dessert if you are planning to sweeten that sunny day and have that fix for sugars. :love:

Back