Khao Pad Sapparod (Pineapple Fried Rice)

Kath_

Tasty Apprentice
Experience a burst of sweet and savory flavors with Pineapple Fried Rice, Khao Pad Sapparod!

Khao Pad Sapparod.jpg

🍍 **Ingredients**:
- 3 cups cooked jasmine rice, chilled
- 1 cup pineapple chunks, fresh or canned
- 200g shrimp, peeled and deveined (optional)
- 1/2 cup cashew nuts
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- 1/2 cup frozen peas and carrots
- Fresh cilantro for garnish

🍳 **Instructions**:
1. Heat oil in a wok or large pan over medium heat.
2. Add minced garlic and diced onion, sauté until fragrant.
3. If using shrimp, add to the pan and cook until pink and opaque. Remove and set aside.
4. Push the garlic and onion to the side of the pan, pour in beaten eggs, and scramble until cooked.
5. Add chilled jasmine rice to the pan, breaking up any clumps.
6. Stir in soy sauce, fish sauce, and curry powder, mixing well with the rice.
7. Add pineapple chunks, cashew nuts, frozen peas and carrots, and cooked shrimp (if using). Stir-fry until everything is heated through.
8. Adjust seasoning to taste with more soy sauce or fish sauce if needed.
9. Remove from heat, garnish with fresh cilantro, and serve hot. Enjoy the aromatic and delicious Khao Pad Sapparod!

Oh wow, Khao Pad Sapparod sounds amazing! 🍍🦐 Can't wait to try this sweet and savory dish with pineapple and shrimp - it's gonna be a game-changer for my dinners! Thanks a ton for sharing this awesome recipe! 😋🍚

This Khao Pad Sapparod looks amazing! I love the idea of pineapple in fried rice; it must add such a sweet and fresh flavor. The colors are so vibrant, and it makes me hungry just looking at it! I can't wait to try this recipe! 🍍🍚✨

Khao Pad Sapparod looks absolutely scrumptious! The pineapple adds such a unique twist to fried rice. I’m definitely adding this to my must-try list. Thanks for sharing this tropical delight! 😋👏

Khao Pad Sapparod is such a fun dish! 🍍🍚 The sweet pineapple chunks mixed with savory fried rice are a perfect combo. I like to add cashews for some crunch and a bit of extra texture. So good for impressing guests! 😋

Back