Kiwi Smoothie Recipe šŸ„

Kiriya Ubuyashiki

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone! Last eveningā€™s preparation paid me well today; this kiwi smoothie was simply the best, I have had in a long while! It is sweet as they come, with the pineapple and banana dominant, but thereā€™s a touch of protein in the spinach and from the soy milk. Also, the frozen banana give it the right level of sweetness though it does not require the use of ice. I mean itā€™s really refreshing it actually got me going for the entire morning. šŸŒæšŸ’š

Kiwi Smoothie.jpg
Ingredients:

1ā€“2 kiwi, peeled
1 frozen banana (broken into chunks)
1 cup spinach
Ā½ cup soy milk

Instructions:

Toss the kiwi, frozen banana, spinach, and soy milk into your blender.
Blend everything for about a minute, or until itā€™s nice and smooth.
Pour into a glass and enjoy!

Super easy, right? šŸ„āœØ Yesterday morning I tasted it and it was so awesome, fresh, delicious, and good enough for a good meal. Besides, it is always full of vitamins to sustain the operation. This is cool I dare you to try it and let me know what you think about it. šŸŒ±

Hey everyone! Last eveningā€™s preparation paid me well today; this kiwi smoothie was simply the best, I have had in a long while! It is sweet as they come, with the pineapple and banana dominant, but thereā€™s a touch of protein in the spinach and from the soy milk. Also, the frozen banana give it the right level of sweetness though it does not require the use of ice. I mean itā€™s really refreshing it actually got me going for the entire morning. šŸŒæšŸ’š

View attachment 6115Ingredients:

1ā€“2 kiwi, peeled
1 frozen banana (broken into chunks)
1 cup spinach
Ā½ cup soy milk

Instructions:

Toss the kiwi, frozen banana, spinach, and soy milk into your blender.
Blend everything for about a minute, or until itā€™s nice and smooth.
Pour into a glass and enjoy!

Super easy, right? šŸ„āœØ Yesterday morning I tasted it and it was so awesome, fresh, delicious, and good enough for a good meal. Besides, it is always full of vitamins to sustain the operation. This is cool I dare you to try it and let me know what you think about it. šŸŒ±
Hi! Sounds refreshing! I think adding a bit of banana might make it creamier though. šŸŒšŸ„

Back