Lamb Leg Recipe

lomiloml

Culinary Explorer
Roasted-Leg-of-LambIMG_8300.jpg

I recently tried this amazing lamb leg recipe, and I have to say, it turned out absolutely delicious! If you're looking for something special to make, this is it. Here’s what you need and how to do it:

Ingredients:

• 1 leg of lamb (about 5-6 pounds)
  • 4 cloves garlic, sliced
  • 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary, chopped
  • 2 tablespoons fresh thyme, chopped
  • 1 lemon, zested and juiced
  • 1/4 cup olive oil
  • Salt and pepper to taste
Instructions:

1. Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C).
  2. Make small incisions all over the lamb leg and insert the garlic slices into them.
  3. In a small bowl, mix together the rosemary, thyme, lemon zest, lemon juice, olive oil, salt, and pepper.
  4. Rub this mixture all over the lamb, making sure it’s well-coated.
  5. Place the lamb in a roasting pan and cover with aluminum foil.
  6. Roast in the preheated oven for about 1.5 hours.
  7. Remove the foil and roast for another 30 minutes, or until the internal temperature reaches your desired doneness (135°F for medium-rare).
  8. Let the lamb rest for 15-20 minutes before carving.
The flavors from the herbs and lemon make this lamb leg truly stand out. It’s perfect for a special dinner and pairs wonderfully with roasted vegetables or a fresh salad. Enjoy!

View attachment 4932

I recently tried this amazing lamb leg recipe, and I have to say, it turned out absolutely delicious! If you're looking for something special to make, this is it. Here’s what you need and how to do it:

Ingredients:

• 1/4 cup olive oil
Instructions:

2. Make small incisions all over the lamb leg and insert the garlic slices into them.
  3. In a small bowl, mix together the rosemary, thyme, lemon zest, lemon juice, olive oil, salt, and pepper.
  7. Remove the foil and roast for another 30 minutes, or until the internal temperature reaches your desired doneness (135°F for medium-rare).
The flavors from the herbs and lemon make this lamb leg truly stand out. It’s perfect for a special dinner and pairs wonderfully with roasted vegetables or a fresh salad. Enjoy!
I'd definitely wanna try this and recommend this to my Aunt with Muslim family to cook us a dinner using this recipe. Thanks!

View attachment 4932

Ingredients:

• 1/4 cup olive oil
Instructions:

For me, seasoning with garlic, rosemary, and a touch of lemon zest brings out the lamb’s natural richness. 🌿🍋 Though adjusting cooking time depending on size ensures it’s juicy inside!

Back