🍯🍪 Lavender Honey Cookies (Recipe)

dttodot

Culinary Explorer
Here's a delightful treat ↪ lavender honey cookies! 🌿 Inspired by the sweet scent of lavender in my garden, I perfected ★彡 this recipe. If you love ⸜(。˃ ᵕ ˂ )⸝♡ delicate, fragrant cookies, you'll enjoy making these as much as I do.

Lavender Honey Cookies.jpg
Ingredients

* 1/2 cup (113g) salted butter
* 1/2 cups (100g) brown sugar
* 1/2 cup (115g) granulated sugar
* 1 egg
* 1/2 cup (170g) honey
* 1 tsp vanilla extract
* 2 cups (244g) preferred baking flour
* 1/2 cup (48g) almond flour
* 1 tsp baking soda
* 1 tsp salt
* 4 tbsp dried lavender

Directions
1. In one bowl, mix together 1/2 cup (100g) brown sugar, 1/2 cup (115g) granulated sugar, 1 tsp vanilla extract, 1/2 cup (113g) butter, and 1/2 cup (170g) honey (these are the wet ingredients)
2. Whisk in 1 egg
3. In a separate bowl, mix in 2 cups (244g) flour, 1/2 (48g) almond flour, 1 tsp baking soda, 1 tsp salt (these are the dry ingredients)
4. Slowly pour 1/4 portions of the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients, until fully combined
5. Take out golf ball sized portions of dough, and roll them together between your palms
6. Line a baking pan with either parchment paper - OR - cooking. spray
7. Place dollar-sized balls of dough on the pan
8. Sprinkle a few dried lavender bits over each cookie
9. Bake the biscuits in the oven at 350°F (180°C) for 9-10 minutes (they will be golden brown and have slight cracks when finished)
10. Allow the biscuits to cool for a minimum of 15 minutes
11. Enjoy!

With their lovely balance of buttery richness and floral sweetness ❀˖°, these lavender honey cookies are the ideal treat for any occasion. Try them out and let your kitchen fill with the calming scent of lavender!

Lavender honey cookies?! 😍🍯 Count me in for a sweet treat adventure! Can't wait to bake up a batch and savor every bite! Thanks for the delightful recipe share!

Back