Lemon Blueberry Mini Cheesecakes

muffinpony

Culinary Explorer
Satisfy your sweet cravings this Easter with these delightful Lemon Blueberry Mini Cheesecakes! After discovering this recipe recently and serving it as a snack for my family last weekend, I'm excited to share it with you all for Easter. Enjoy!

Cooking time: 25 minutes
Chilling time: 2 hours
Servings: 12
Calories per serving (approximate): 200 calories

Lemon Blueberry Mini Cheesecakes.jpeg

Ingredients:

For the crust:

• 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
  • 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
  • 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
For the cheesecake filling:

• 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
  • 1/2 cup granulated sugar
  • 1/4 cup sour cream
  • 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
  • 1 teaspoon lemon zest
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 1 large egg
  • 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
Instructions:

1. Preheat your oven to 325°F (160°C). Line a muffin tin with paper liners or lightly grease the cups with cooking spray.
  2. In a small mixing bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, granulated sugar, and melted butter until evenly moistened.
  3. Divide the graham cracker mixture evenly among the muffin cups, pressing it firmly into the bottom of each cup to form the crust.
  4. In a large mixing bowl, beat the softened cream cheese and granulated sugar until smooth and creamy.
  5. Add the sour cream, fresh lemon juice, lemon zest, vanilla extract, and egg to the cream cheese mixture, and beat until well combined and smooth.
  6. Gently fold in the fresh blueberries until evenly distributed throughout the cheesecake batter.
  7. Spoon the cheesecake batter into the prepared muffin cups, filling each cup almost to the top.
  8. Bake the mini cheesecakes in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes, or until the edges are set and the centers are slightly jiggly.
  9. Remove the mini cheesecakes from the oven and let them cool in the muffin tin for 10 minutes before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
  10. Once cooled, refrigerate the mini cheesecakes for at least 2 hours, or until chilled and firm.
  11. Serve your Lemon Blueberry Mini Cheesecakes chilled, and enjoy the refreshing combination of lemon and blueberry flavors!
So, gather your ingredients, get cooking, and have a wonderful Easter filled with good food and great company. 🐰🐇

These look absolutely delightful! 😍 I love the combination of tangy lemon and sweet blueberries. Can't wait to give this recipe a try for my next gathering. Thanks for sharing! 🍋💙

Back