Lemon Blueberry Muffins

Aprodhite

Culinary Explorer
I discovered something yesterday that I think is pretty cool... These Lemon Blueberry Muffins. They're really yummy, and I thought maybe I could share the recipe with you guys :)
Lemon Blueberry Muffins.jpg

Ingredients:
  • 2 cups of all-purpose flour
  • 1/2 cup of granulated sugar
  • 1 tablespoon of baking powder
  • 1/2 teaspoon of salt
  • Zest from one lemon
  • 1/2 cup of unsalted butter, melted and cooled
  • 2 large eggs
  • 1 cup of milk
  • 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
  • 1 1/2 cups of fresh or frozen blueberries
Instructions:
  1. First, preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C). Line a muffin tin with paper liners or grease them lightly with butter or cooking spray.
  2. In a big bowl, mix together the flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, and lemon zest.
  3. In another bowl, mix together the melted butter, eggs, milk, and vanilla extract until smooth.
  4. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix until combined but don't overdo it.
  5. Gently fold in the blueberries until they're evenly spread throughout the batter.
  6. Spoon the batter into the muffin tin, filling each about two-thirds of the way.
  7. Bake for 18 to 20 minutes until the muffins are golden brown and a toothpick comes out clean.
  8. Let them cool for a bit in the tin, and then transfer them to a wire rack to cool completely.
  9. You can eat them warm or at room temperature. They're pretty tasty either way.

Yeah, so, I guess that's the recipe for Lemon Blueberry Muffins. I hope you like them if you decide to make them. And if you have any questions or anything, feel free to ask me :giggle:

Hey there! Thanks for sharing this recipe for Lemon Blueberry Muffins! They sound absolutely delicious. I love anything with lemon zest in it. I'm definitely going to give this a try. Do you think it would work if I used almond milk instead of regular milk?

Back