Lemon Curd Recipe

Marich

Tasty Apprentice
Hi, guys, I’d like to share with you this simple, delicious and tangy lemon curd recipe. Perfect for topping on scones or used to make fillings for cakes and tarts. This homemade lemon curd recipe will give you a lemon flavor that is sweet, tangy and super smooth. The tasty and filling paste has an intense yet direct hue to it, which makes it irresistible. 🍋🍋

Perfect-Lemon-Curd.jpg
Ingredients:

• ¾ cup fresh lemon juice
  • ¾ cup white sugar
  • ½ cup unsalted butter, cubed
  • 3 large eggs
  • 1 tablespoon grated lemon zest

Directions:
  1. Preparation: Gather all your ingredients.
  2. Combine: In a 2-quart saucepan, mix lemon juice, sugar, butter, eggs, and lemon zest.
  3. Cook: Cook over medium-low heat, whisking constantly to prevent curdling, until the mixture thickens and bubbles appear, about 5 to 6 minutes.
  4. Cool: Remove from heat and transfer the curd to a bowl. Cover with plastic wrap to prevent a skin from forming. The curd will thicken as it cools. Store in the refrigerator.
  5. Serve: Enjoy your lemon curd!

Thank you for the Lemon Curd recipe! With your easy instructions, I'm ready to whip up a tangy, smooth curd 🍋

Hi, guys, I’d like to share with you this simple, delicious and tangy lemon curd recipe. Perfect for topping on scones or used to make fillings for cakes and tarts. This homemade lemon curd recipe will give you a lemon flavor that is sweet, tangy and super smooth. The tasty and filling paste has an intense yet direct hue to it, which makes it irresistible. 🍋🍋

View attachment 3809Ingredients:
  • ¾ cup fresh lemon juice
  • ¾ cup white sugar
  • ½ cup unsalted butter, cubed
  • 3 large eggs
  • 1 tablespoon grated lemon zest

Directions:
  1. Preparation: Gather all your ingredients.
  2. Combine: In a 2-quart saucepan, mix lemon juice, sugar, butter, eggs, and lemon zest.
  3. Cook: Cook over medium-low heat, whisking constantly to prevent curdling, until the mixture thickens and bubbles appear, about 5 to 6 minutes.
  4. Cool: Remove from heat and transfer the curd to a bowl. Cover with plastic wrap to prevent a skin from forming. The curd will thicken as it cools. Store in the refrigerator.
  5. Serve: Enjoy your lemon curd!
This lemon curd recipe looks so tangy and delicious! Has anyone tried using it as a filling for macarons or spreading it on scones? Can't wait to make this for my next baking project! 🍋🍰✨

Lemon curd recipe? 🍋🥄 Cook together lemon juice, zest, sugar, butter, and eggs over low heat until thickened, then strain for a smooth and tangy spread perfect for topping scones, filling cakes, or swirling into yogurt - a versatile and delicious addition to your baking repertoir!

Lemon curd recipe? 🍋🥄 Cook together lemon juice, zest, sugar, butter, and eggs over low heat until thickened, then strain for a smooth and tangy spread perfect for topping scones, filling cakes, or swirling into yogurt - a versatile and delicious addition to your baking repertoir!
Hey, thanks for suggesting the lemon curd recipe! It sounds super easy and tasty. Gonna give it a try for sure. 🍋👍

Back