Lemon Herb Pork Chops Recipe

benzie

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone! I made these delicious lemon herb pork chops for dinner last night, and they were a hit. Super simple to make and bursting with flavor. Thought I'd share the recipe here. Would love to hear if anyone else has tried something similar or has tips to add. Enjoy!
Lemon Herb Pork Chops Recipe.jpg

Ingredients:​

• Pork Chops:
    • 4 boneless pork chops
    • Salt and pepper to taste
    • 1 teaspoon garlic powder
    • 1 teaspoon dried thyme
    • 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
    • 2 tablespoons olive oil
  • Lemon Herb Sauce:
    • 2 tablespoons butter
    • 3 cloves garlic, minced
    • 1 cup chicken broth
    • Juice of 1 lemon
    • Zest of 1 lemon
    • 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
    • 1 tablespoon fresh thyme, chopped

Instructions:​

1. Prepare the Pork Chops:
    • Season the pork chops with salt, pepper, garlic powder, dried thyme, and dried rosemary.
    • Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
    • Sear the pork chops for about 3-4 minutes on each side, until they are nicely browned and cooked through. Remove from the skillet and set aside.
  2. Make the Lemon Herb Sauce:
    • In the same skillet, melt the butter over medium heat.
    • Add the minced garlic and sauté until fragrant, about 1 minute.
    • Pour in the chicken broth, scraping up any brown bits from the bottom of the skillet.
    • Stir in the lemon juice and lemon zest.
    • Let the sauce simmer for about 5 minutes, reducing slightly.
  3. Combine and Serve:
    • Return the pork chops to the skillet, spooning some of the sauce over them.
    • Let them simmer in the sauce for another 2-3 minutes.
    • Sprinkle with fresh parsley and thyme before serving.
These pork chops are perfect with a side of roasted veggies or a simple salad. Hope you all enjoy this recipe as much as we did! If you give it a try, let me know how it turns out or if you make any tweaks. Happy cooking! 🍋🌿

Sounds like a mouthwatering dish! Lemon herb pork chops are always a winner. Thanks for sharing the recipe - simplicity and flavor make the perfect combo! If anyone's got their own twists on it, spill the beans!

These Lemon Herb Pork Chops look like a total flavor explosion! Can't wait to try out this recipe for a tasty dinner tonight. Thanks for sharing the delicious inspiration! 😋

Back