Lemon Orzo Salad

clintonbee

Novice Foodie
Easy-Orzo-Pasta-Salad-Recipe-1-1200.jpg

I just tried this Lemon Orzo Salad, and it's quickly become one of my favorites! The bright, zesty lemon combined with the tender orzo and fresh veggies makes for a refreshing and satisfying dish. Here's how to make it:

Ingredients:​

• 1 cup orzo pasta
  • 1/4 cup olive oil
  • Juice of 2 lemons
  • 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
  • 1 cucumber, diced
  • 1/4 cup red onion, finely chopped
  • 1/4 cup feta cheese, crumbled
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • Fresh parsley for garnish

Instructions:​

1. Cook the Orzo: Bring a pot of salted water to a boil, add the orzo, and cook according to package instructions. Drain and let it cool.
  2. Prepare the Dressing: In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
  3. Mix the Salad: In a large bowl, combine the cooked orzo, cherry tomatoes, cucumber, and red onion. Pour the dressing over the salad and toss everything together.
  4. Add the Feta: Sprinkle the crumbled feta over the top and give it a gentle stir.
  5. Garnish and Serve: Finish with fresh parsley for a pop of color and flavor. Serve chilled or at room temperature.
This salad is perfect for a light lunch or as a side dish. It’s so refreshing and easy to make—I know you'll love it! 🍋

This Lemon Orzo Salad looks so fresh and zesty! 🍋🥗 The perfect side dish for summer. Can’t wait to give this a try—thanks for the recipe!

This sounds so refreshing! I love lemon-based salads, and orzo is one of my favorite pastas. I'm definitely going to try this recipe. It sounds like the perfect side dish for a summer barbecue. 😉👌😋🤩

Back