Let's Cook Together: Creamy Garlic Mushroom Pasta Recipe Sharing Hub

Peachy

Culinary Explorer
111111111.jpg

Hey, wonderful peeps! I recently stumbled upon this amazing recipe for creamy garlic mushroom pasta that I just had to share with you all. It's become a go-to dish in my household, and I'm sure you'll love it too!

Ingredients:
  • 8 ounces of pasta (any type works, but I prefer fettuccine or penne)
  • 2 tablespoons olive oil
  • 3 cloves garlic, minced
  • 8 ounces of sliced mushrooms (cremini or button mushrooms work great)
  • 1 cup heavy cream
  • 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • Fresh parsley, chopped (for garnish)
Instructions:
  1. Cook pasta according to package instructions until al dente. Drain and set aside.
  2. In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add minced garlic and sauté for about 1 minute until fragrant.
  3. Add sliced mushrooms to the skillet and cook until they release their moisture and become golden brown, about 5-7 minutes.
  4. Pour in the heavy cream and stir well. Let it simmer for a couple of minutes until it starts to thicken slightly.
  5. Add the cooked pasta to the skillet and toss until evenly coated with the creamy mushroom sauce.
  6. Stir in grated Parmesan cheese until melted and the sauce is creamy. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
  7. Garnish with fresh, chopped parsley before serving.
I hope you give this creamy garlic mushroom pasta a try—it's a crowd-pleaser in my household, and I'm sure it will be in yours too! Let me know how it turns out for you. Enjoy!

Hey there, thanks for sharing this creamy garlic mushroom pasta recipe! It sounds absolutely delicious and so easy to make. I love that it uses simple ingredients that I usually have on hand. Plus, who can resist the combo of garlic, mushrooms, and creamy sauce? It's making my mouth water just thinking about it! Definitely adding this to my meal plan for the week. Can't wait to give it a try and cozy up with a bowlful. Thanks again for sharing such a yummy recipe!" 🍝🧄🍄

Back