Let's Cook Up Some Comfort: Cheesy Chicken Broccoli Rice Casserole!

blue_birdie

Novice Foodie
Hey there, foodie pals! šŸ˜Š I've been diving into some serious comfort food these days, and I just had to share this delicious Cheesy Chicken Broccoli Rice Casserole recipe with you all! It's been a complete recreation-changer in my kitchen, and I assume you may like it too.

Here's what you'll need:
Cheesy Chicken Broccoli Rice Casserole.jpg

Ingredients:

• 2 cups cooked chicken, shredded or diced
  • 2 cups cooked rice (white or brown, your choice!)
  • 2 cups broccoli florets, lightly steamed
  • 1 can (10.5 oz) condensed cream of chicken soup
  • 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
  • 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
  • 1/2 cup chicken broth
  • 1/2 cup milk
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 teaspoon onion powder
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • Optional: breadcrumbs for topping
Instructions:

1. Preheat your oven to 350Ā°F (one hundred seventy fiveĀ°C). Grease a 9x13 inch baking dish and set it aside.
  2. In a huge mixing bowl, integrate the cooked fowl, cooked rice, and steamed broccoli florets.
  3. In a separate bowl, whisk together the condensed cream of chook soup, shredded cheddar cheese, shredded mozzarella cheese, chicken broth, milk, minced garlic, onion powder, salt, and pepper until properly blended.
  4. Pour the creamy aggregate over the chook, rice, and broccoli within the huge mixing bowl. Stir everything together until evenly coated.
  5. Transfer the mixture into the organized baking dish, spreading it out flippantly.
  6. If desired, sprinkle breadcrumbs over the pinnacle for an extra crispy finish.
  7. Cover the dish with foil and bake within the preheated oven for 25 minutes.
  8. Remove the foil and bake for an additional 10-15 minutes, or until the casserole is bubbly and the cheese is golden brown on top.
  9. Let it cool for a few minutes before serving.
And voila! You've got yourself a mouthwatering Cheesy Chicken Broccoli Rice Casserole that is positive to electrify the entire own family. Feel loose to customise it along with your favorite seasonings or upload-ins. Enjoy, and satisfied cooking! šŸ½ļø

Now that's a recipe that brings back memories! šŸ„° Sounds like the perfect comfort food dish. Thanks for sharing this family favorite, I can't wait to try it out!

Back