Let's Dive into Easy Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole!

charmee_33

Novice Foodie
Hey Foodie Friends,

I just had to pop in here and share this amazing recipe I tried – Easy Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole. It's seriously the best comfort food ever, and it's a breeze to make!
Easy Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole.jpg

Here's how I whipped it up:

Ingredients:

• 1 pound ground beef
  • 1 onion, diced
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 cup diced tomatoes
  • 1 cup ketchup
  • 1 tablespoon mustard
  • 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
  • Salt and pepper, to taste
  • 2 cups cooked pasta (any shape works!)
  • 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
  • 4 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
  • Optional toppings: diced pickles, chopped lettuce, sliced tomatoes
Instructions:

1. Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C) while you get everything ready.
  2. Grab a skillet and cook the ground beef over medium heat until it's browned. Toss in the diced onion and minced garlic, and let them cook until they're nice and soft.
  3. Time to add some flavor! Stir in the diced tomatoes, ketchup, mustard, and Worcestershire sauce. Give it all a good mix, and don't forget to season with salt and pepper to your liking.
  4. While your beef mixture is simmering, take out a baking dish and spread the cooked pasta evenly on the bottom.
  5. Pour the beef mixture over the pasta, spreading it out so it covers everything evenly.
  6. Sprinkle that shredded cheddar cheese all over the top. You can never have too much cheese!
  7. Now for the best part – crumbled bacon! Sprinkle it all over the cheese layer, making sure you get plenty in every bite.
  8. Pop the casserole into the oven and bake for about 20 minutes, or until the cheese is nice and bubbly.
  9. Once it's done baking, take it out and let it cool for a few minutes. Then, slice it up and serve it hot with your favorite cheeseburger toppings on the side.
And there you have it – Easy Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole! It's perfect for a cozy night in or a family dinner that'll have everyone coming back for seconds.

Just stumbled upon this recipe and it looks like a total winner! I mean, who can resist a cheesy, bacon-loaded casserole, am I right? Definitely giving this one a shot for dinner tonight. Thanks for sharing!

Wow, comfort food at it's finest! Thanks for sharing this easy to make recipe. I'll definitely give it a try soon!

Back