Lilac Syrup Recipe๐ŸŒบ

Kento Nanami

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone! Here's a simple and delightful recipe for homemade lilac syrup. Perfect for adding a floral touch to your drinks and desserts. You only need a few ingredients! ๐Ÿชป

lilac syrup recipe.jpg

Ingredients:

• 2 cups lilac blossoms (freshly picked and rinsed)
  • 2 cups water
  • 2 cups granulated sugar
  • 1 tablespoon lemon juice
Equipment:
  • Measuring cups and spoons
  • Medium saucepan
  • Strainer
  • Jar or bottle for storage
Instructions:
  1. Combine the lilac blossoms and water in a medium saucepan.
  2. Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat and simmer for about 10 minutes.
  3. Remove from heat and let it steep for about 30 minutes.
  4. Strain the lilac infusion into a clean saucepan, discarding the blossoms.
  5. Add the sugar and lemon juice to the saucepan.
  6. Bring the mixture to a gentle boil, stirring until the sugar is fully dissolved.
  7. Let it simmer for another 5 minutes.
  8. Remove from heat and let it cool before transferring to a jar or bottle for storage.
๐Ÿชป Enjoy your homemade lilac syrup in teas, cocktails, or drizzled over desserts! ๐Ÿชป

Omg, this lilac syrup recipe sounds *so* refreshing! ๐ŸŒธ I love how easy it is to make and the idea of adding a floral touch to drinks and desserts is totally awesomeโ€”thanks for sharing! ๐Ÿซถ

Omg, this lilac syrup recipe sounds *so* refreshing! ๐ŸŒธ I love how easy it is to make and the idea of adding a floral touch to drinks and desserts is totally awesomeโ€”thanks for sharing! ๐Ÿซถ
Aww, thanks so much! ๐Ÿ˜Š I'm thrilled you love the lilac syrup recipeโ€”it really does add a fun, floral twist to everything! ๐ŸŒธโœจ Enjoy!

Wow, Lilac Syrup sounds so unique! ๐ŸŒธ Thanks for sharing the recipe. Can't wait to give it a try! ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ’œ
Yay, I'm so glad you like the lilac syrup recipe! ๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿ˜‹ Itโ€™s super easy and adds such a fun floral twist to drinks and desserts. Enjoy! Thanks for appreciating it!

Back