Lobster Noodles Easy Recipe

Klaire_Desteen

Culinary Explorer
Hey there, foodies! I recently had the pleasure of whipping up a dish that's been on my mind ever since – lobster noodles! This recipe combines succulent lobster meat with flavorful noodles for a meal that's both elegant and comforting. I couldn't wait to share it with all of you!

Ingredients:
Lobster Noodles Easy Recipe.jpg

• 2 lobster tails, shelled and chopped into bite-sized pieces
  • 8 ounces of noodles (linguine or spaghetti works well)
  • 2 tablespoons of butter
  • 2 cloves of garlic, minced
  • 1/4 cup of white wine (optional)
  • 1 cup of heavy cream
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • Chopped fresh parsley for garnish
Instructions:
  1. Cook the noodles according to package instructions until al dente. Drain and set aside.
  2. In a large skillet, melt the butter over medium heat. Add the minced garlic and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute.
  3. Add the chopped lobster tails to the skillet and cook until they turn pink and opaque, about 3-4 minutes.
  4. If using white wine, pour it into the skillet and let it simmer for 2 minutes, allowing the alcohol to cook off.
  5. Stir in the heavy cream and let the mixture simmer for another 2-3 minutes, until it thickens slightly.
  6. Season the sauce with salt and pepper to taste.
  7. Add the cooked noodles to the skillet and toss until they are evenly coated with the lobster cream sauce.
  8. Serve hot, garnished with chopped fresh parsley for a pop of color and flavor.
I hope you give this lobster noodles recipe a try and enjoy it as much as I did! It's a dish that's perfect for impressing guests or treating yourself to a special meal at home. Let me know how it turns out for you and if you have any questions along the way! 🦞🍜✨

Hey there, foodies! I recently had the pleasure of whipping up a dish that's been on my mind ever since – lobster noodles! This recipe combines succulent lobster meat with flavorful noodles for a meal that's both elegant and comforting. I couldn't wait to share it with all of you!

Ingredients:View attachment 2772
  • 2 lobster tails, shelled and chopped into bite-sized pieces
  • 8 ounces of noodles (linguine or spaghetti works well)
  • 2 tablespoons of butter
  • 2 cloves of garlic, minced
  • 1/4 cup of white wine (optional)
  • 1 cup of heavy cream
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • Chopped fresh parsley for garnish
Instructions:
  1. Cook the noodles according to package instructions until al dente. Drain and set aside.
  2. In a large skillet, melt the butter over medium heat. Add the minced garlic and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute.
  3. Add the chopped lobster tails to the skillet and cook until they turn pink and opaque, about 3-4 minutes.
  4. If using white wine, pour it into the skillet and let it simmer for 2 minutes, allowing the alcohol to cook off.
  5. Stir in the heavy cream and let the mixture simmer for another 2-3 minutes, until it thickens slightly.
  6. Season the sauce with salt and pepper to taste.
  7. Add the cooked noodles to the skillet and toss until they are evenly coated with the lobster cream sauce.
  8. Serve hot, garnished with chopped fresh parsley for a pop of color and flavor.
I hope you give this lobster noodles recipe a try and enjoy it as much as I did! It's a dish that's perfect for impressing guests or treating yourself to a special meal at home. Let me know how it turns out for you and if you have any questions along the way! 🦞🍜✨
Tried the lobster noodles because I love seafood, and this recipe seemed easy to follow. Can't wait to taste it again! 🦞🍜😋

Absolutely blown away by this lobster noodles recipe! It's like a taste of luxury right in my own kitchen. The juicy lobster mingling with the flavors of the noodles... it's pure magic. And the best part? It's surprisingly simple to whip up! I can already tell this will be a go-to dish for impressing guests or just pampering myself on a cozy night in.

Back