Looking for healthy chicken marinade ideas - any suggestions?

dale0429

Novice Foodie
Trying to keep things healthy but still flavorful with my chicken marinades. 🤔 Any suggestions for nutritious yet delicious marinade ideas? Let's swap recipes and find tasty ways to jazz up our chicken dishes without compromising on health!

One of my go-to recipes is a simple yet flavorful lemon herb marinade. I mix together some olive oil, freshly squeezed lemon juice, minced garlic, chopped fresh herbs (like rosemary, thyme, and parsley), a bit of Dijon mustard, salt, and pepper. It's super fresh and adds a nice zing to the chicken without being too heavy! 😉👍✨👌

Trying to keep things healthy but still flavorful with my chicken marinades. 🤔 Any suggestions for nutritious yet delicious marinade ideas? Let's swap recipes and find tasty ways to jazz up our chicken dishes without compromising on health!
An expert chef I worked with once showed me a marinade using miso paste, ginger, and sesame oil. It adds an amazing umami flavor to chicken and is super healthy! 🍜🧄🍗

Try a mixture of olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, and herbs like rosemary or thyme for a flavorful and healthy chicken marinade. 🍋🌿

Back