Losh Kebabs (Armenian Grilled Meat Patties)

xxscj1678

Culinary Explorer
Hello everyone! Get ready to elevate your grilling game with these mouthwatering Losh Kebabs! ๐Ÿข๐Ÿ”ฅ Packed with flavor from aromatic spices and fresh herbs, they're the perfect addition to any barbecue spread. Plus, they're easy to prep ahead for stress-free entertaining! Who's fired up to try them out? ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿณ #grilling #kebablove

Ingredients:

• 1 medium yellow onion, cut into 2-inch pieces
  • 1 large red bell pepper, stemmed, seeded, and cut into 1-inch pieces
  • 1/3 cup minced fresh flat-leaf parsley
  • 1 tablespoon mild biber salรงasi pepper paste
  • 1 tablespoon tomato paste
  • 2 teaspoons Diamond Crystal kosher salt
  • 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
  • 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
  • 1 1/2 teaspoons unflavored gelatin
  • 2 pounds ground beef or lamb, at least 15% fat
  • 1/3 cup panko breadcrumbs
  • Pita bread, for serving

Losh Kebabs (Armenian Grilled Me.jpg

Directions:
  1. In a food processor, blend onion and bell pepper until smooth. Drain mixture in a mesh strainer for 15 minutes.
  2. Transfer drained mixture to a large bowl. Add parsley, red pepper paste, tomato paste, salt, allspice, pepper, and gelatin. Mix well.
  3. Add ground meat and breadcrumbs. Knead until combined and slightly sticky.
  4. Divide mixture into 8 portions and shape each into a patty. Create a dimple in the center of each patty. Refrigerate for 1 to 24 hours.
  5. Preheat grill. Cook patties until browned and cooked through, about 6-7 minutes per side.
  6. Serve patties in a shallow bowl lined with pita bread.
Enjoy your delicious Losh Kebabs!

I can't wait to fire up the grill and indulge in these juicy Losh Kebabs! ๐Ÿข๐Ÿ”ฅ The aroma of the spices and herbs is going to make my backyard feel like a gourmet paradise. Can't wait to share this deliciousness with friends and family! Who's joining me for a feast? ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘งโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆ #grilling #familytime

Hello everyone! Get ready to elevate your grilling game with these mouthwatering Losh Kebabs! ๐Ÿข๐Ÿ”ฅ Packed with flavor from aromatic spices and fresh herbs, they're the perfect addition to any barbecue spread. Plus, they're easy to prep ahead for stress-free entertaining! Who's fired up to try them out? ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿณ #grilling #kebablove

Ingredients:

• 1 medium yellow onion, cut into 2-inch pieces
  • 1 large red bell pepper, stemmed, seeded, and cut into 1-inch pieces
  • 1/3 cup minced fresh flat-leaf parsley
  • 1 tablespoon mild biber salรงasi pepper paste
  • 1 tablespoon tomato paste
  • 2 teaspoons Diamond Crystal kosher salt
  • 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
  • 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
  • 1 1/2 teaspoons unflavored gelatin
  • 2 pounds ground beef or lamb, at least 15% fat
  • 1/3 cup panko breadcrumbs
  • Pita bread, for serving

View attachment 2320

Directions:
  1. In a food processor, blend onion and bell pepper until smooth. Drain mixture in a mesh strainer for 15 minutes.
  2. Transfer drained mixture to a large bowl. Add parsley, red pepper paste, tomato paste, salt, allspice, pepper, and gelatin. Mix well.
  3. Add ground meat and breadcrumbs. Knead until combined and slightly sticky.
  4. Divide mixture into 8 portions and shape each into a patty. Create a dimple in the center of each patty. Refrigerate for 1 to 24 hours.
  5. Preheat grill. Cook patties until browned and cooked through, about 6-7 minutes per side.
  6. Serve patties in a shallow bowl lined with pita bread.
Enjoy your delicious Losh Kebabs!

I can't wait to fire up the grill and indulge in these juicy Losh Kebabs! ๐Ÿข๐Ÿ”ฅ The aroma of the spices and herbs is going to make my backyard feel like a gourmet paradise. Can't wait to share this deliciousness with friends and family! Who's joining me for a feast? ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘งโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆ #grilling #familytime
Huge thanks for sharing this recipe! ๐Ÿข๐Ÿ”ฅ Planning a barbecue soon and these Losh Kebabs are gonna be the star of the show. Grateful for the inspiration! ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ™

Huge thanks for sharing this recipe! ๐Ÿข๐Ÿ”ฅ Planning a barbecue soon and these Losh Kebabs are gonna be the star of the show. Grateful for the inspiration! ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ™
Thank you so much for your kind words! ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿข I'm thrilled that you're excited to try out the Losh Kebabs for your barbecue. It's always a joy to share recipes and inspire others. Wishing you an amazing barbecue filled with delicious food and good company! ๐Ÿ˜‹

Thanks for sharing the recipe for Losh Kebabs! ๐Ÿข It sounds like a delicious dish full of flavor. I can't wait to fire up the grill and give it a try. Grilled meat patties with aromatic spicesโ€”what's not to love? ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ”ฅ

Losh kebabs, the Armenian grilled meat patties? Get ready to fire up the grill and transport your taste buds to the flavorful streets of Armenia! ๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ”ฅ These juicy, spiced patties are a true culinary delight, perfect for savoring with friends and family on a warm summer day. Serve them up with some fresh veggies and flatbread for an authentic feast that's sure to impress! ๐ŸŒฟ๐Ÿด

Back