Lychee Martini Recipe🍸

Ui Ui

Culinary Explorer
I recently made this amazing lychee martini recipe and I have to say, it was a hit! I highly recommend you give it a try. The combination of lychee juice and soda water makes for a much more refreshing cocktail compared to the standard lychee martini recipes. It gives the vodka a lovely light and bubbly essence of lychee flavor rather than a heavy, sweet, and strong lychee flavor. Trust me, you won't regret trying this delicious and refreshing cocktail! 🫶

Lychee Martini Recipe.jpg

Ingredients:
  • 1 oz Lychee Juice
  • 2 oz Vodka
  • 1 oz Soda Water
Directions:
  1. Combine Ingredients: Combine lychee juice and vodka into a cocktail shaker.
  2. Add Ice: Add one medium or two small ice cubes to the cocktail shaker and shake until the ice fully melts.
  3. Pour: Without a strainer, pour the chilled and aerated drink into a glass.
  4. Top with Soda Water: Top with soda water.
Garnish:
  • Lychee fruit
Enjoy your refreshing lychee martini!🍸

I recently made this amazing lychee martini recipe and I have to say, it was a hit! I highly recommend you give it a try. The combination of lychee juice and soda water makes for a much more refreshing cocktail compared to the standard lychee martini recipes. It gives the vodka a lovely light and bubbly essence of lychee flavor rather than a heavy, sweet, and strong lychee flavor. Trust me, you won't regret trying this delicious and refreshing cocktail! 🫶

View attachment 4299
Ingredients:
  • 1 oz Lychee Juice
  • 2 oz Vodka
  • 1 oz Soda Water
Directions:
  2. Add Ice: Add one medium or two small ice cubes to the cocktail shaker and shake until the ice fully melts.
Garnish:
  • Lychee fruit
I think lychee martinis are a hit at parties! Though some prefer theirs shaken, not stirred, finding your own style makes it more enjoyable. 🍸💃

think lychee martinis are a hit at parties! Though some prefer theirs shaken, not stirred, finding your own style makes it more enjoyable. 🍸
Thanks for the tip! 🙌 I made this recipe and it’s definitely a crowd-pleaser! Whether you shake or stir, just have fun with it and make it your own. 🍹 Cheers!

View attachment 4299
Ingredients:
  • 1 oz Lychee Juice
  • 2 oz Vodka
  • 1 oz Soda Water
Directions:
Garnish:
  • Lychee fruit

That lychee martini sounds bomb! 🍸 I'll definitely give it a shot next time I'm in the mood for something refreshing. Thanks for the awesome suggestion!

That lychee martini sounds bomb! 🍸 I'll definitely give it a shot next time I'm in the mood for something refreshing. Thanks for the awesome suggestion!
So glad you like the lychee martini! 🍹 It's one of my faves for a refreshing drink. Can't wait for you to try it—you're gonna love it! Thanks for the shoutout! 🙌

That lychee martini sounds bomb! 😋🍹 Thanks for the tip, I'll definitely be trying it out for that refreshing twist.

That lychee martini sounds bomb! 😋🍹 Thanks for the tip, I'll definitely be trying it out for that refreshing twist.
Glad you liked the lychee martini idea! 😄🍸 Hope it’s as refreshing and fun for you as it was for me. Thanks for the shoutout—cheers to good drinks and even better suggestions! 🙌

Back