Mango Smoothie Recipe

Kento Nanami

Culinary Explorer
If you are craving a new and healthier beverage for breakfast, after a workout, or on a hot summer day, this mango smoothie is a great choice. Filled with tropical essence and packed with vitamins, this is a rather easy and delicious dessert that can turn the day around. Now, let’s discuss the recipe and learn how to indulge in the natural sweetness of mangoes in a blender! 🥭🥤
Mango Smoothie Recipe.jpg

Ingredients:

1/2 cup unsweetened pineapple juice
2 cups frozen chopped mangoes
1/2 ripe banana
1/2 cup reduced-fat plain yogurt
1 tablespoon honey

Instructions:

Blend all the ingredients until smooth.
Pour into chilled glasses and serve right away.

Enjoy you're delight mango smoothie!

This mango smoothie recipe looks amazing! 🥭🥤 I love how simple and refreshing it sounds, perfect for a hot summer day. I might add a handful of spinach to mine for an extra boost of greens. Can't wait to try it out, thanks for sharing! 😊😋😉✨👍

If you are craving a new and healthier beverage for breakfast, after a workout, or on a hot summer day, this mango smoothie is a great choice. Filled with tropical essence and packed with vitamins, this is a rather easy and delicious dessert that can turn the day around. Now, let’s discuss the recipe and learn how to indulge in the natural sweetness of mangoes in a blender! 🥭🥤
700×700
65.8 kB

View attachment 3500

Ingredients:

1/2 cup unsweetened pineapple juice
2 cups frozen chopped mangoes
1/2 ripe banana
1/2 cup reduced-fat plain yogurt
1 tablespoon honey

Instructions:

Blend all the ingredients until smooth.
Pour into chilled glasses and serve right away.

Enjoy you're delight mango smoothie!
Mango smoothie? Yes, please! 🍹 This sounds like the perfect refreshing treat for a hot day. Can't wait to blend one up! 🥭😋

Yum, this Mango Smoothie Recipe looks like sunshine in a glass! Can't wait to blend up a tropical treat for breakfast tomorrow. Thanks for sharing the recipe! 😋

This mango smoothie recipe looks amazing! 🥭🥤 I love how simple and refreshing it sounds, perfect for a hot summer day. I might add a handful of spinach to mine for an extra boost of greens. Can't wait to try it out, thanks for sharing! 😊😋😉✨👍
Absolutely! Spinach sounds like a solid addition for that extra health kick! Let me know how it turns out! Thanks for the love! 🥭😋✨👍

Yum, this Mango Smoothie Recipe looks like sunshine in a glass! Can't wait to blend up a tropical treat for breakfast tomorrow. Thanks for sharing the recipe! 😋
Oh, it's gonna be a tropical fiesta in the morning! Enjoy that sunshine in a glass, and thanks for giving the recipe a shot! 🌞🥭😋

Back