Mango Sorbet Parfaits

maltchaseal

Culinary Explorer
Summer heat got you beat? Let me share you a recipe to cool down with these Mango Sorbet Parfaits 🥭 It has a layers of creamy mango sorbet, juicy mango chunks, and a crunchy granola topping so it's basically a tropical party in a glass 😎 Perfect for beating the heat and satisfying your sweet tooth ..
Mango Sorbet Parfaits.jpg

🧊 Ingredients:
  • 2 cups diced fresh mango, plus more for garnish
  • 1 cup mango sorbet
  • 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
  • 1/4 cup honey granola
  • Mint leaves for garnish (optional)
🧊 Instructions:
  1. In a medium bowl, gently mix together the diced mango.
  2. In a parfait or dessert glass, layer the mango sorbet, diced mango, and Greek yogurt, repeating the layers until you reach the top.
  3. Sprinkle the honey granola over the top of the parfait.
  4. Refrigerate the Mango Sorbet Parfaits for at least 30 minutes, or until ready to serve.
  5. When ready to serve, garnish the parfaits with additional diced mango and a fresh mint leaf, if desired.
It's a dessert that's sure to transport you to a beachside oasis, no matter where you are 🏖️ Give this recipe a try, and get ready to savor the taste of summer in every spoonful! 😋

These Mango Sorbet Parfaits are like a tropical vacation in a cup! 🥭🍧✧˖° Creamy sorbet, juicy mango, tangy yogurt, and crunchy granola - it's a party in your mouth. Easy to make, fancy to look at, and oh-so delicious. Time to get my parfait on! ヾ( ˃ᴗ˂ )◞ • *✰

Oh, mango sorbet parfaits sound like a refreshing treat for a sunny day! I love the sweet and tangy flavor of mangoes. Layering them with creamy sorbet sounds like a delicious combination. I can't wait to try making this at home and enjoying a cool, fruity dessert. Thanks for sharing this delightful recipe! 🥭🍨

Summer heat got you beat? Let me share you a recipe to cool down with these Mango Sorbet Parfaits 🥭 It has a layers of creamy mango sorbet, juicy mango chunks, and a crunchy granola topping so it's basically a tropical party in a glass 😎 Perfect for beating the heat and satisfying your sweet tooth ..
View attachment 1646
🧊 Ingredients:
  • 2 cups diced fresh mango, plus more for garnish
  • 1 cup mango sorbet
  • 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
  • 1/4 cup honey granola
  • Mint leaves for garnish (optional)
🧊 Instructions:
  1. In a medium bowl, gently mix together the diced mango.
  2. In a parfait or dessert glass, layer the mango sorbet, diced mango, and Greek yogurt, repeating the layers until you reach the top.
  3. Sprinkle the honey granola over the top of the parfait.
  4. Refrigerate the Mango Sorbet Parfaits for at least 30 minutes, or until ready to serve.
  5. When ready to serve, garnish the parfaits with additional diced mango and a fresh mint leaf, if desired.
It's a dessert that's sure to transport you to a beachside oasis, no matter where you are 🏖️ Give this recipe a try, and get ready to savor the taste of summer in every spoonful! 😋
Can't wait to whip up these parfaits for a tasty and satisfying treat. 🍧🥭🌟 It sounds like a delightful and refreshing dessert, perfect for enjoying the sweet and tangy flavors of mango.

Back