Maple Glazed Pork Chops with Apple Crisp Dessert

hoyeon

Culinary Explorer
Hey foodies! Today, I'm thrilled to share a complete dinner recipe that's sure to wow your taste buds – Maple Glazed Pork Chops paired with a delicious Apple Crisp dessert. It's the perfect combination of savory and sweet that'll leave you satisfied from dinner to dessert. Let's get cooking!

Ingredients:

For the Maple Glazed Pork Chops:

• 4 bone-in pork chops
  • 1/4 cup maple syrup
  • 2 tablespoons soy sauce
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
  • 1 teaspoon dried thyme
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • 2 tablespoons olive oil
For the Apple Crisp:

• 4-5 medium-sized apples, peeled, cored, and thinly sliced
  • 1 tablespoon lemon juice
  • 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
  • 1/2 cup rolled oats
  • 1/2 cup brown sugar
  • 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
  • 1/4 teaspoon salt
  • 1/3 cup unsalted butter, cold and cut into small cubes
  • Vanilla ice cream or whipped cream for serving (optional)
Instructions:

1. Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C) and grease a baking dish for the pork chops and a separate baking dish for the apple crisp.
  2. In a small bowl, whisk together maple syrup, soy sauce, minced garlic, Dijon mustard, dried thyme, salt, and pepper to create the marinade for the pork chops.
  3. Place the pork chops in a shallow dish and pour the marinade over them, ensuring they're well coated. Let them marinate for at least 30 minutes, or up to 2 hours in the refrigerator.
  4. While the pork chops are marinating, prepare the apple crisp. In a mixing bowl, toss the thinly sliced apples with lemon juice to prevent browning. Spread the apples evenly in the greased baking dish.
  5. In a separate bowl, combine flour, rolled oats, brown sugar, ground cinnamon, and salt. Add the cubed cold butter and use your fingers or a pastry cutter to incorporate the butter into the dry ingredients until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
  6. Sprinkle the crumb mixture evenly over the apples in the baking dish.
  7. Place both the marinated pork chops and the apple crisp in the preheated oven. Bake the pork chops for 25-30 minutes, or until they reach an internal temperature of 145°F (63°C), flipping once halfway through cooking. Bake the apple crisp for 30-35 minutes, or until the topping is golden brown and the apples are tender.
  8. Once the pork chops and apple crisp are done baking, remove them from the oven and let them cool slightly before serving.
  9. Serve the Maple Glazed Pork Chops hot alongside the warm Apple Crisp. Optionally, top the apple crisp with a scoop of vanilla ice cream or a dollop of whipped cream for extra indulgence.
I hope you all enjoy this delectable dinner and dessert combo as much as I do! It's the perfect way to end any meal on a sweet note. Let me know if you give it a try or if you have any questions. Happy cooking and baking!:love::love::love:

Attachments

• maple-pork-chops-recipe-1020din-.jpg
    maple-pork-chops-recipe-1020din-.jpg
    147.4 KB · Views: 44
Wow, maple glazed pork chops with apple crisp dessert sounds like the ultimate comfort meal! Can't wait to try this delicious combination.

yikkees a combination of savory and sweet! Just picturing those juicy pork chops coated in a sticky maple glaze, paired with a warm and comforting apple crisp 🖤🖤🖤

This mouthwatering combination has graced my dinner table on many cozy evenings, and let me tell you, it's a match made in culinary heaven. Imagine succulent pork chops coated in a sweet and sticky maple glaze, caramelized to perfection under a hot broiler or grill. 🍽️🍁

Back