Marry Me Chicken Pasta Recipe ๐Ÿ

zoeyy

Novice Foodie
Marry-Me-Pasta-with-Chicken.jpg

Ever heard of a dish so good, it might just lead to a proposal? Introducing the Marry Me Chicken Pasta! This creamy, flavorful dish is a hit for date nights or any special occasion. Letโ€™s dive into this romantic recipe! ๐Ÿ’•

Ingredients:

• 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
  • 1 cup heavy cream
  • 1/2 cup chicken broth
  • 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
  • 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
  • 3 garlic cloves, minced
  • 1 tsp red pepper flakes
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • Fresh basil for garnish
  • 12 oz pasta (your choice)
Procedure:

1. Cook the Pasta: Boil pasta according to package instructions. Drain and set aside.
  2. Prepare the Chicken: Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper. In a large skillet, heat some oil over medium heat and cook the chicken until golden and cooked through. Remove and set aside.
  3. Make the Sauce: In the same skillet, add garlic and sun-dried tomatoes, sautรฉ for about 2 minutes. Add chicken broth, heavy cream, Parmesan cheese, and red pepper flakes. Stir well and let it simmer until the sauce thickens.
  4. Combine Everything: Slice the cooked chicken and add it to the skillet. Add the cooked pasta and toss everything together until well coated.
  5. Garnish and Serve: Garnish with fresh basil and serve immediately.
This Marry Me Chicken Pasta is rich, creamy, and bursting with flavors. Perfect for impressing that special someone! ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’–

View attachment 5339
Ever heard of a dish so good, it might just lead to a proposal? Introducing the Marry Me Chicken Pasta! This creamy, flavorful dish is a hit for date nights or any special occasion. Letโ€™s dive into this romantic recipe! ๐Ÿ’•

Ingredients:

• 1 cup heavy cream
  • 1/2 cup chicken broth
Procedure:

1. Cook the Pasta: Boil pasta according to package instructions. Drain and set aside.
  2. Prepare the Chicken: Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper. In a large skillet, heat some oil over medium heat and cook the chicken until golden and cooked through. Remove and set aside.
  3. Make the Sauce: In the same skillet, add garlic and sun-dried tomatoes, sautรฉ for about 2 minutes. Add chicken broth, heavy cream, Parmesan cheese, and red pepper flakes. Stir well and let it simmer until the sauce thickens.
  4. Combine Everything: Slice the cooked chicken and add it to the skillet. Add the cooked pasta and toss everything together until well coated.
This Marry Me Chicken Pasta is rich, creamy, and bursting with flavors. Perfect for impressing that special someone! ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’–
I think adding a touch of red pepper flakes can give the Marry Me Chicken Pasta a nice kick without overwhelming the flavors. ๐ŸŒถ๏ธ

View attachment 5339

Ingredients:

• 1 cup heavy cream
  • 1/2 cup chicken broth
Procedure:

Marry Me Chicken Pasta? The name alone has me intrigued! Canโ€™t wait to try this creamy, delicious dish. Thanks for sharing! ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’

Marry me chicken pasta? Sounds like a dream dinner! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ This looks so delicious, it might just win over anyoneโ€™s heart. Canโ€™t wait to try it! ๐Ÿ’•

Back