Martini Recipe

bhella

Culinary Explorer
And since we’re on the topic of recipes, here’s my go-to Martini recipe for those of you who enjoy a good cocktail. Perfect for unwinding after a long day or impressing your dinner guests!

Ingredients:​

• 2 ½ ounces gin
  • ½ ounce dry vermouth
  • Ice
  • Lemon twist or olive for garnish

Instructions:​

1. Chill your martini glass: Place it in the freezer for about 10-15 minutes.
  2. Mix the drink:
    • Fill a mixing glass with ice cubes.
    • Add the gin and dry vermouth.
    • Stir gently for about 30 seconds to combine and chill the mixture.
  3. Serve:
    • Strain the mixture into the chilled martini glass.
    • Garnish with a lemon twist or an olive.
      martini recipe.jpg
Cheers! 🍸
Looking forward to hearing your thoughts and any variations you might have. Happy cooking and mixing!

This sounds like a fantastic martini recipe! I love that it chills the glass beforehand, that's a detail I often forget but it makes a big difference. I also prefer a gin martini myself, but I've been meaning to try a dirty martini. Maybe I'll give your recipe a go and add a splash of olive brine! 😉👍👌✨

And since we’re on the topic of recipes, here’s my go-to Martini recipe for those of you who enjoy a good cocktail. Perfect for unwinding after a long day or impressing your dinner guests!

Ingredients:​

• 2 ½ ounces gin
  • ½ ounce dry vermouth
  • Ice
  • Lemon twist or olive for garnish

Instructions:​

1. Chill your martini glass: Place it in the freezer for about 10-15 minutes.
  2. Mix the drink:
    • Fill a mixing glass with ice cubes.
    • Add the gin and dry vermouth.
    • Stir gently for about 30 seconds to combine and chill the mixture.
  3. Serve:
    • Strain the mixture into the chilled martini glass.
    • Garnish with a lemon twist or an olive.View attachment 3830
Cheers! 🍸
Looking forward to hearing your thoughts and any variations you might have. Happy cooking and mixing!
This martini recipe looks classic and smooth! Has anyone tried adding a twist of lemon or an olive for garnish? Perfect for a sophisticated evening! 🍸🍋🫒

Your Martini Recipe is pure perfection! 🍸🍋 Just tried it and it's exactly what I needed after a long day. Cheers for sharing this classy cocktail recipe!

Back