Matcha Cheesecake Bars Recipe

bini_colet

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone! 🌟 I wanted to share a unique and delightful dessert I've been loving: Matcha Cheesecake Bars. They have a wonderful green tea flavor and are perfect for something different yet delicious.
matcha cheesecake bars.jpg

Ingredients:

For the crust:

• 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
  • 1/4 cup sugar
  • 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
For the filling:

• 16 oz cream cheese, softened
  • 1 cup sugar
  • 3 large eggs
  • 1/2 cup sour cream
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 2 tablespoons matcha powder
Instructions:

1. Preheat your oven to 325°F (163°C). Line a 9x9-inch baking pan with parchment paper, leaving an overhang on the sides for easy removal.
  2. In a medium bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and melted butter. Press the mixture firmly into the bottom of the prepared pan to form the crust. Bake for 10 minutes, then let it cool while you prepare the filling.
  3. In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese and sugar together until smooth and creamy. Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Mix in the sour cream and vanilla extract until fully combined.
  4. Add the matcha powder to the filling mixture and beat until the color is even and the matcha is fully incorporated.
  5. Pour the filling over the cooled crust and spread it evenly.
  6. Bake for 35-40 minutes, or until the center is set and the edges are lightly browned. Allow the cheesecake to cool to room temperature, then refrigerate for at least 4 hours, or overnight for best results.
  7. Once chilled, lift the cheesecake out of the pan using the parchment paper overhang. Cut into bars and serve.

Thanks for sharing this awesome Matcha Cheesecake Bars recipe! I’ve been looking for a new dessert to try, and this sounds perfect. I love matcha and cheesecake, so combining them is genius! Can't wait to give it a go this weekend. 😋😉✨👍

Whaaa!! Love the vibrant green color and the unique matcha flavor sounds delicious.💚 Perfect for anyone looking to try something new and fancy for dessert! :love:

Hey everyone! 🌟 I wanted to share a unique and delightful dessert I've been loving: Matcha Cheesecake Bars. They have a wonderful green tea flavor and are perfect for something different yet delicious.
View attachment 3481

Ingredients:

For the crust:

• 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
  • 1/4 cup sugar
  • 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
For the filling:

• 16 oz cream cheese, softened
  • 1 cup sugar
  • 3 large eggs
  • 1/2 cup sour cream
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 2 tablespoons matcha powder
Instructions:

1. Preheat your oven to 325°F (163°C). Line a 9x9-inch baking pan with parchment paper, leaving an overhang on the sides for easy removal.
  2. In a medium bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and melted butter. Press the mixture firmly into the bottom of the prepared pan to form the crust. Bake for 10 minutes, then let it cool while you prepare the filling.
  3. In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese and sugar together until smooth and creamy. Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Mix in the sour cream and vanilla extract until fully combined.
  4. Add the matcha powder to the filling mixture and beat until the color is even and the matcha is fully incorporated.
  5. Pour the filling over the cooled crust and spread it evenly.
  6. Bake for 35-40 minutes, or until the center is set and the edges are lightly browned. Allow the cheesecake to cool to room temperature, then refrigerate for at least 4 hours, or overnight for best results.
  7. Once chilled, lift the cheesecake out of the pan using the parchment paper overhang. Cut into bars and serve.
These Matcha Cheesecake Bars look absolutely delicious! Can't wait to give them a try. Thanks for sharing the recipe!

These Matcha Cheesecake Bars are next-level! 🍵🍰 Can't wait to whip up a batch and indulge in that green tea goodness. Thanks for sharing the recipe!

Back