McDonald's Breakfast Sauce Recipe

Pearly

Novice Foodie
Hello guys! 🥣 Want to recreate McDonald's delicious breakfast sauce at home? This simple recipe will help you whip up a creamy and tangy sauce that’s perfect for your breakfast sandwiches. Let’s get started! 🍳

McDonalds-Breakfast-Sauce-3-500x.jpg

Ingredients:
  • 1/2 cup mayonnaise
  • 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
  • 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
  • 1 tablespoon lemon juice
  • 1 tablespoon steak sauce (like A1)
  • 1 teaspoon dried dill
  • 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
  • 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
  • Salt and black pepper to taste
Instructions:
  1. Mix Ingredients:
    • In a medium bowl, combine mayonnaise, yellow mustard, Dijon mustard, lemon juice, and steak sauce.
    • Add dried dill, garlic powder, and onion powder.
    • Mix well until all ingredients are fully incorporated and the sauce is smooth.
  2. Season to Taste:
    • Add salt and black pepper to taste. Mix again to ensure even seasoning.
  3. Chill:
    • Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate the sauce for at least 30 minutes to let the flavors meld together.
  4. Serve:
    • Use this delicious sauce on your breakfast sandwiches, burritos, or as a dip for hash browns.
There you have it! 🎉 A quick and easy copycat McDonald's breakfast sauce recipe that brings a touch of restaurant flavor to your home-cooked breakfasts. Enjoy this creamy, tangy sauce with your favorite morning meals. Happy cooking! 🍳🥪

This McDonald's Breakfast Sauce recipe looks amazing! 😍 I've always loved that creamy, tangy flavor on their breakfast sandwiches. Can't wait to try making this at home—it'll be a game-changer for weekend brunches! 🍳

Yum! I've always wondered how to recreate that McDonald's breakfast sauce at home. Can't wait to try this out on my weekend pancakes! Thanks for sharing! 👌

Back