Meatball Stroganoff

Nemesis

Novice Foodie
Hey there, foodie friends! I was craving something cozy and comforting the other day, and Meatball Stroganoff popped into my head :). So, here I am, ready to spill the beans (or should I say, meatballs?) on this unexpectedly delicious dish :D. here's how I did it.
meatball stroganoff.jpg

Ingredients:For the meatballs:
  • 500 g Minced beef
  • 60 g Breadcrumbs
  • 1 Egg
  • 1 tbsp Paprika
  • 1 tsp Salt
  • 1 tsp Black pepper
For the sauce:
  • 1 Onion, diced
  • 250 g Chestnut mushrooms, cut into quarters
  • 4 Cloves of garlic, minced
  • 200 ml Beef stock
  • 180 g Half-fat crème fraîche
  • 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
  • 15 g Parsley, chopped
Instruction:

1. Preheat your oven to 200°C (400°F).
  2. In a large bowl, mix together the minced beef, breadcrumbs, egg, paprika, salt, and black pepper until well combined.
  3. Roll the mixture into meatballs, about the size of golf balls, and place them on a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
  4. Bake the meatballs in the preheated oven for about 20-25 minutes, or until they are cooked through and golden brown.
  5. While the meatballs are baking, prepare the sauce. In a large skillet, heat some olive oil over medium heat.
  6. Add the diced onion and cook until softened, then add the mushrooms and garlic, and cook for another 5 minutes.
  7. Pour in the beef stock and let it simmer for a few minutes to reduce slightly.
  8. Stir in the crème fraîche and Dijon mustard until well combined and heated through.
  9. Add the baked meatballs to the skillet and toss gently to coat them in the sauce.
  10. Sprinkle with chopped parsley and serve hot over cooked pasta or rice.

And there you have it :). don’t rush the meatball-making process; a little extra love in shaping them goes a long way. Oh, and feel free to sneak in an extra spoonful of mustard if you’re feeling adventurous! :D If you have Any tips or additions you’d suggest to make this comfort food even more comforting please share it guys :)

Hey there, foodie friends! I was craving something cozy and comforting the other day, and Meatball Stroganoff popped into my head :). So, here I am, ready to spill the beans (or should I say, meatballs?) on this unexpectedly delicious dish :D. here's how I did it.
View attachment 2085
Ingredients:For the meatballs:
  • 500 g Minced beef
  • 60 g Breadcrumbs
  • 1 Egg
  • 1 tbsp Paprika
  • 1 tsp Salt
  • 1 tsp Black pepper
For the sauce:
  • 1 Onion, diced
  • 250 g Chestnut mushrooms, cut into quarters
  • 4 Cloves of garlic, minced
  • 200 ml Beef stock
  • 180 g Half-fat crème fraîche
  • 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
  • 15 g Parsley, chopped
Instruction:

1. Preheat your oven to 200°C (400°F).
  2. In a large bowl, mix together the minced beef, breadcrumbs, egg, paprika, salt, and black pepper until well combined.
  3. Roll the mixture into meatballs, about the size of golf balls, and place them on a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
  4. Bake the meatballs in the preheated oven for about 20-25 minutes, or until they are cooked through and golden brown.
  5. While the meatballs are baking, prepare the sauce. In a large skillet, heat some olive oil over medium heat.
  6. Add the diced onion and cook until softened, then add the mushrooms and garlic, and cook for another 5 minutes.
  7. Pour in the beef stock and let it simmer for a few minutes to reduce slightly.
  8. Stir in the crème fraîche and Dijon mustard until well combined and heated through.
  9. Add the baked meatballs to the skillet and toss gently to coat them in the sauce.
  10. Sprinkle with chopped parsley and serve hot over cooked pasta or rice.

And there you have it :). don’t rush the meatball-making process; a little extra love in shaping them goes a long way. Oh, and feel free to sneak in an extra spoonful of mustard if you’re feeling adventurous! :D If you have Any tips or additions you’d suggest to make this comfort food even more comforting please share it guys :)
Thanks for sharing this recipe! Meatball Stroganoff sounds like a delicious twist on a classic comfort food dish. I can imagine the savory meatballs simmered in a creamy and flavorful sauce, served over a bed of pasta or rice for a hearty and satisfying meal. Plus, it's perfect for feeding a hungry family or for meal prepping ahead of time. Can't wait to give this Meatball Stroganoff recipe a try and add it to my dinner rotation!

Thanks for sharing this recipe! Meatball Stroganoff sounds like a delicious twist on a classic comfort food dish. I can imagine the savory meatballs simmered in a creamy and flavorful sauce, served over a bed of pasta or rice for a hearty and satisfying meal. Plus, it's perfect for feeding a hungry family or for meal prepping ahead of time. Can't wait to give this Meatball Stroganoff recipe a try and add it to my dinner rotation!
I'm so glad you like the recipe! Meatball Stroganoff is one of my favorite comfort foods too. There's just something about those savory meatballs in a creamy sauce that hits the spot. I hope you enjoy making and eating it as much as I do 🤗

Meatball stroganoff? That's a new twist! 🍝😋 Thanks for sharing, can't wait to try it out. Meatballs and creamy sauce? Count me in! 👩‍🍳👌

Back