Mexican Martini Recipe

jannababe

Novice Foodie
1L8A4190.jpg

I recently tried a Mexican Martini, and it was an absolute game-changer for my cocktail nights. It’s like a margarita but with a twist, and it’s incredibly refreshing. Let me share the recipe with you—it’s super easy to make and perfect for impressing your friends.

Ingredients:​

• 2 oz tequila
  • 1 oz Cointreau or triple sec
  • 1 oz fresh lime juice
  • 1 oz fresh orange juice
  • 1 oz olive brine
  • Splash of sparkling water
  • Lime wedge and olives for garnish
  • Ice

Instructions:​

1. Prepare your shaker: Fill a cocktail shaker with ice.
  2. Add the ingredients: Pour in the tequila, Cointreau, lime juice, orange juice, and olive brine.
  3. Shake it up: Shake well until the mixture is thoroughly chilled.
  4. Strain: Strain the mix into a chilled martini glass.
  5. Top it off: Add a splash of sparkling water for that extra fizz.
  6. Garnish: Garnish with a lime wedge and a couple of olives.
And that’s it! A delightful Mexican Martini ready to be enjoyed. This drink balances the tanginess of lime and orange with the savory hint of olive brine, making it a unique and memorable cocktail. Give it a try, and let it be the star of your next gathering!

View attachment 4758

I recently tried a Mexican Martini, and it was an absolute game-changer for my cocktail nights. It’s like a margarita but with a twist, and it’s incredibly refreshing. Let me share the recipe with you—it’s super easy to make and perfect for impressing your friends.

Ingredients:​

• 2 oz tequila
  • 1 oz Cointreau or triple sec
  • 1 oz fresh lime juice
  • 1 oz fresh orange juice
  • 1 oz olive brine
  • Splash of sparkling water
  • Lime wedge and olives for garnish
  • Ice

Instructions:​

1. Prepare your shaker: Fill a cocktail shaker with ice.
  2. Add the ingredients: Pour in the tequila, Cointreau, lime juice, orange juice, and olive brine.
  3. Shake it up: Shake well until the mixture is thoroughly chilled.
  4. Strain: Strain the mix into a chilled martini glass.
  5. Top it off: Add a splash of sparkling water for that extra fizz.
  6. Garnish: Garnish with a lime wedge and a couple of olives.
And that’s it! A delightful Mexican Martini ready to be enjoyed. This drink balances the tanginess of lime and orange with the savory hint of olive brine, making it a unique and memorable cocktail. Give it a try, and let it be the star of your next gathering!
I love Mexican martinis! Such a refreshing twist on a classic cocktail. 🍸 Looking forward to mixing up a batch for taco night!

Back