Milk or yogurt: what's the best base for overnight oats? 🥛🥣

Pumpkin2022

Novice Foodie
🥛🥣Oat aficionados, I need your input! When it comes to making overnight oats, is it better to use milk or yogurt as the base? I'm torn between creamy dairy or tangy yogurt. Let's discuss our preferences and find out which option reigns supreme for the perfect overnight oats. 🥛🥣

Totally up to your vibe! 🥛 Milk gives a creamy, smooth texture, while 🥣 yogurt adds a tangy kick and extra protein—both are awesome! Thanks for sharing your thoughts! 😄

🥛🥣Oat aficionados, I need your input! When it comes to making overnight oats, is it better to use milk or yogurt as the base? I'm torn between creamy dairy or tangy yogurt. Let's discuss our preferences and find out which option reigns supreme for the perfect overnight oats. 🥛🥣
Both milk and yogurt work for overnight oats! Milk is lighter and less filling, while yogurt adds protein and creaminess. Experiment and see what you prefer! 🥣🥛

Choose milk if you prefer a lighter texture or are watching calorie intake. 🥛 Go for yogurt if you want a thicker, creamier texture and high protein content. 🙂 You can also try using both to get all their health benefits.

Back