๐“œ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฒ ๐“œ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ช๐“ฏ ๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“น๐“ฎ ๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ…

Prutsald

Culinary Explorer
Hey foodies! If you're looking for a delicious and easy-to-make dinner, you're in for a treat. Today, I've got a fantastic Mini Meatloaf recipe thatโ€™s perfect for any night of the week. Let's get cooking! ๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ…

616ร—462
38.4 kB

mini meatloaf recipe.jpg

๐“˜๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ผ​

• 1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef
  • 2/3 cup panko bread crumbs , or regular breadcrumbs
  • 1/2 cup onion , chopped
  • 1 Tablespoon barbecue sauce
  • 1 Tablespoon mustard
  • 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
  • 1 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
  • 1 egg , lightly beaten

Meatloaf sauce:​

• 1/3 cup light brown sugar
  • 1/2 cup ketchup
  • 2 teaspoon dijon mustard
  • 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg

๐“˜๐“ท๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“พ๐“ฌ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ​

• Preheat the oven to 350ยฐF.
  • In a large mixing bowl, combine the ground beef, breadcrumbs, onion, 1 tablespoon of barbecue sauce, mustard, chili powder, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and egg, using your hands, a meat chopper, or a large spoon.
  • Evenly distribute the mixture into the 12 cups of a standard muffin tin, pressing down to fill each cup. Bake for 15 minutes.
  • Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix together all the ingredients for the sauce.
  • After baking, remove the meatloaf from the oven and use a paper towel to absorb any excess grease.
  • Generously spoon the sauce over each mini meatloaf and return to the oven for another 10-15 minutes, or until the meat is fully cooked.
  • Serve with mashed potatoes and any extra sauce.

I tried this mini meatloaf recipe and itโ€™s a game-changer! ๐Ÿ˜ The perfect portions and packed with flavor. Highly recommend giving it a shot! ๐Ÿฝ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿณ

Sounds amazing! ๐Ÿšโœจ I can't wait to try making meatloaf at home. Thanks for sharing this easy recipe! ๐Ÿฅข๐Ÿ”ฅ I'll let you know how it turns out. ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿด

Back