Moroccan-Spiced Salmon That'll Transport Your Tastebuds

ur.cookerist

Culinary Explorer
Hey there, flavor explorers! 🧭 Today we're taking a trip to Morocco with this ah-mazing spiced salmon dish 🐟 It's got a kaleidoscope of warm spices that'll make your mouth water and an incredible blend of sweet and savory notes. Plus, it's super easy to throw together for a fancy-feeling meal on any night of the week. Let's cook! πŸ‘¨β€πŸ³
Moroccan_Spiced_Salmon.jpeg

Ingredients:
  • 4 salmon fillets
  • 2 tablespoons olive oil
  • 1 teaspoon ground cumin
  • 1 teaspoon paprika
  • 1 teaspoon ground coriander
  • 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
  • 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
  • 1 teaspoon salt
  • 1 lemon, cut into wedges
  • Chopped fresh parsley for garnish

Instructions:

1. Preheat your oven to 400Β°F. Line a baking sheet with foil or parchment for easy cleanup.
  2. In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, cumin, paprika, coriander, cinnamon, cayenne, and salt until it forms a fragrant spice paste.
  3. Lay the salmon fillets out on the prepared baking sheet and slather them all over with the delicious spice mixture. Really massage that flavor right into the fish!
  4. Pop the salmon into the oven and roast for 12-15 minutes, depending on thickness. You want it to be opaque in the center when finished.
  5. While the salmon is cooking, get your garnishes ready. Chop up some fresh parsley and slice that lemon into wedges.
  6. Once the salmon is done, transfer the fillets to plates or a platter. Squeeze some of those lemon wedges over top to brighten up all those rich Moroccan spice flavors.
  7. Sprinkle with the chopped parsley for a fresh, herbaceous finish. You can also add a dollop of Greek yogurt or couscous on the side if you're feeling extra fancy.
It's simple enough for a weeknight meal, but also great for impressing guests. Just don't blame me if you transport directly to a Marrakesh food stall after one bite! πŸ˜‹πŸ₯°

This Moroccan-spiced salmon recipe sounds like a total game-changer! I love the mix of spices, especially the hint of cinnamon and cayenne. Can’t wait to try this out – perfect for a quick weeknight dinner that feels super fancy. Thanks for sharing! πŸŸβœ¨πŸ‹

Hey there, flavor explorers! 🧭 Today we're taking a trip to Morocco with this ah-mazing spiced salmon dish 🐟 It's got a kaleidoscope of warm spices that'll make your mouth water and an incredible blend of sweet and savory notes. Plus, it's super easy to throw together for a fancy-feeling meal on any night of the week. Let's cook! πŸ‘¨β€πŸ³View attachment 3580

Ingredients:
  • 4 salmon fillets
  • 2 tablespoons olive oil
  • 1 teaspoon ground cumin
  • 1 teaspoon paprika
  • 1 teaspoon ground coriander
  • 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
  • 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
  • 1 teaspoon salt
  • 1 lemon, cut into wedges
  • Chopped fresh parsley for garnish

Instructions:

1. Preheat your oven to 400Β°F. Line a baking sheet with foil or parchment for easy cleanup.
  2. In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, cumin, paprika, coriander, cinnamon, cayenne, and salt until it forms a fragrant spice paste.
  3. Lay the salmon fillets out on the prepared baking sheet and slather them all over with the delicious spice mixture. Really massage that flavor right into the fish!
  4. Pop the salmon into the oven and roast for 12-15 minutes, depending on thickness. You want it to be opaque in the center when finished.
  5. While the salmon is cooking, get your garnishes ready. Chop up some fresh parsley and slice that lemon into wedges.
  6. Once the salmon is done, transfer the fillets to plates or a platter. Squeeze some of those lemon wedges over top to brighten up all those rich Moroccan spice flavors.
  7. Sprinkle with the chopped parsley for a fresh, herbaceous finish. You can also add a dollop of Greek yogurt or couscous on the side if you're feeling extra fancy.
It's simple enough for a weeknight meal, but also great for impressing guests. Just don't blame me if you transport directly to a Marrakesh food stall after one bite! πŸ˜‹πŸ₯°
This Moroccan-spiced salmon recipe looks incredible! I love the combination of spices. Has anyone tried serving it with couscous or a side of roasted veggies? I’m sure it’s going to be a hit at my dinner table! πŸŸπŸŒΏπŸ‹

This Moroccan-spiced salmon recipe looks incredible! I love the combination of spices. Has anyone tried serving it with couscous or a side of roasted veggies? I’m sure it’s going to be a hit at my dinner table! πŸŸπŸŒΏπŸ‹
I've tried this recipe with couscous before, and it was fantastic! The flavors complement each other really well. Plus, the roasted veggies add a nice crunch to the meal. Definitely a hit at dinner!

Hey, this Moroccan-Spiced Salmon recipe sounds amazing! 🌟🐟 Can't wait to try it and transport my tastebuds with those rich flavors! πŸ˜‹βœ¨

Back